X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultraz 2nd TP Application

Username: Ultraz
    Any previous names: Ultraz[M4] , different clans ...
    IRC Nickname (if any): Ultraz
    Time spent in-game (hours): 15646 minutes (260 hours)

Extra Information :-
    I Proved my English and Behaviour , Also i won't abuse TP States Because i played many servers and i took levels , so i know as well how to use the level , And i will Help players More than my help while i am Level 1 ( Regular Player ) ,
    I can't say that i am helpful and active , i am helping as i can , and reporting as i can , so if admins saw that they will vote on the app , I think every one makes wrong , and i didn't say that i didn't make wrong , but atleast i fixed this wrong , and trying to prove my self better and better , i am trying to be friendly with players/Tps/Admins as i can , Thanks for your reading .

[21:59] *@GX-25:%#gamerX* * PM from UltraZ. (ID:83) to Blackbird (ID:37): and i want to tell u if i can i will ignore u
    [22:00] *@GX-05:%#gamerX* * PM from UltraZ. (ID:83) to Blackbird (ID:37): ya ye can i ignore u , that ur words called rubbish as well
    [22:00] *@GX-25:%#gamerX* * PM from UltraZ. (ID:83) to Blackbird (ID:37): i am not asking u , it says i can't ignore admins
    [22:02] *@GX-28:%#gamerX* * PM from UltraZ. (ID:83) to Blackbird (ID:37): ok i won't answer , but u must know that u are more rubbish
    [22:02] *@GX-12:%#gamerX* * PM from UltraZ. (ID:83) to Blackbird (ID:37): and dont think because u are admin i will be scared from u
    [22:04] *@GX-07:%#gamerX* * PM from UltraZ. (ID:83) to Blackbird (ID:37): ok i told u go from my pms i dont need u , you are annoying as well
    1.2 Do not flame or insult other players needlessly.
    1.7 Show respect to server admins at all times.
    Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      Nope.
      Ahh ok mate , it was from old date , and i typed that i am changed , if this logs are from 1 week or 1 and half week , i will be with u in this vote , also thanks for your vote , i am keeping up .

Comment

I don't think you're ready to be a trusted player, your attitude is not correct, you have been a little problematic and annoying not long ago, and people don't change attitudes or child behavior in one month or two weeks.
        You must improve if you pretend to be trusted player.

Not from me

good luck.

Comment

Well, no.

[01:34:34] <@GX-01> * Guest UltraZ on IRC: Jovan , you are last man speak about Spam
          [01:34:50] <@GX-24> [30] [ATM]Jovan to IRC: go away.
          [01:35:03] <@GX-01> * Guest UltraZ on IRC: <@GX-24> [30] [ATM]Jovan to IRC: go away.
          [01:35:08] <@GX-01> * Guest UltraZ on IRC: and if not?
          [01:35:16] <@GX-28> [24] [BB]Benjokiller to IRC: Jovan is ashoole
          [01:35:17] <@GX-30> [65] [ATM]Nick to IRC: i think you should leave him alone.
          [01:35:37] <@GX-09> * PM from UltraZ (#gamerX) to [ATM]Nick (ID:65): sorry dude , i dont leave liers and beaches
          [01:35:47] <@GX-22> * PM from UltraZ (#gamerX) to [ATM]Nick (ID:65): bitches*
          [01:35:58] <@GX-03> * PM from UltraZ (#gamerX) to [BB]Benjokiller (ID:24): ahh right
          [01:36:07] <@GX-11> [65] [ATM]Nick to IRC: hes trying to tell the player to quit spamming which is annoying.
          [01:36:08] <@GX-12> * PM from UltraZ (#gamerX) to [ATM]Nick (ID:65): but if u want , it's ok
          [01:36:33] <@GX-02> * PM from UltraZ (#gamerX) to [ATM]Nick (ID:65): dude i didn't say dont speak , i said he is last child speak about spam
          [01:36:44] <@GX-08> * PM from UltraZ (#gamerX) to [ATM]Nick (ID:65): for example
          [01:37:01] <@GX-24> * PM from UltraZ (#gamerX) to [ATM]Nick (ID:65): i can't be noob in cbug and pm u and tell u common learn u cbug
          And this:

<@GX-17> ** Ultraz (ID:40) Enabled goto for MaxSafy (ID:66)
          <@GX-30> [40] Ultraz: tt
          <@GX-02> [40] Ultraz: t
          <@GX-04> [40] Ultraz: t
          <@GX-05> [40] Ultraz: t
          <@GX-09> [40] Ultraz: tt
          <@GX-10> * Admin Cashewz (ID:121) has muted Ultraz (ID:40)
          <@GX-15> * Admin [ATM]PANZEHIR (ID:94) poked Ultraz (ID:40)
          I honestly don't know if you will ever get a yes from me, I really hate your behavior towards me and other players. If you are planning to reapply please improve on your behavior before applying.

No from me

EDIT:
          <Ultraz> !pm 5 (ads removed)
          <@GX-20> Kicked Ultraz from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.
          ---------
          <Ultraz> !tpm sorry for speaking here , but he isn''t pablo
          Never.
          Last edited by Pedro; 31-07-16, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            Well, no.

And this:

I honestly don't know if you will ever get a yes from me, I really hate your behavior towards me and other players. If you are planning to reapply please improve on your behavior before applying.

No from me
            <@GX-17> ** Ultraz (ID:40) Enabled goto for MaxSafy (ID:66)
            <@GX-30> [40] Ultraz: tt
            <@GX-02> [40] Ultraz: t
            <@GX-04> [40] Ultraz: t
            <@GX-05> [40] Ultraz: t
            <@GX-09> [40] Ultraz: tt
            <@GX-10> * Admin Cashewz (ID:121) has muted Ultraz (ID:40)
            <@GX-15> * Admin [ATM]PANZEHIR (ID:94) poked Ultraz (ID:40)

Ok is a reason of voting No , is this letters ? , i was lagged and typing anything to see i am lagged or no , But okay .

Comment

No from me. All reasons has been explained above.

Comment

You got banned recently for Advertising. Obviously no.

Comment

Never, enjoy that other server.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 1st, 2016.
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X