• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP app

Username: [ATM]Aryan.
    Any previous names: Ary , Aryan[xH] ,_ArYaN_
    IRC Nickname (if any): Aryan,[Aryan]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 303 hours

When you posted this Application, i dont see you in-game... no reports,no helpful things. Try to be more active and trying to help to other people and report rule-breakers and cheaters.
    Sorry my vote will be negative for now

Comment

Sir I am not able to play & I can't be in game for few days as i have issue with my pc.It has been given for reparing.
      I am jus cheaking the forumns with use of my smartphone.
      Yet,I respect ur vote I will try to help more and report rule-breakers and cheaters.

Comment

You're quite unfamiliar to me, as I barely(?) see you around the community and/or contributing in the forums. Perhaps timezone difference?
        It is really ambiguous to me how you got 300+ hours spent and I barely see you in-game, however, I will follow PANZEHIR's vote as it really states everything about you so I will go ahead and agree with his vote.

I'd also recommend you some time so we can familiarize ourselves with your work, attitude and other stuff so we can vote positive.

If you manage to be more active and helpful/reporting, I will surely be in your next application voting yes for you.
        Activity is extremely recommended so have it reflected in your next application.

No from me.

Good luck!
        Last edited by Blackbird; 11-08-16, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 14th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X