• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saloun's trusted player application

Username: Saloun
    Any previous names: saloun[MA], [DIE]Saloun
    IRC Nickname (if any): Saloun
    Time spent in-game (hours): 6592 minutes (109 hours)

I'm an active player in-game, IRC and on forum. I try to help every player who's in the need of help along with reporting cheaters/hackers/rulebreakers.
    Last edited by Saloun; 11-08-16, 05:14 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    " alt="" data-fullsize-url="http://" data-thumb-url="http://" data-title="Click on the image to see the original version" data-caption="" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" />

I noticed you are trying your best to help to newbies, also i noticed you report cheaters and rule breakers (right reports)
    Im going ahead and give you a chance yes

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      I noticed you are trying your best to help to newbies, also i noticed you report cheaters and rule breakers (right reports)
      Im going ahead and give you a chance yes
      Yes from me too.

Comment

Comparing to other current tp applications, you are the most inactive and not helpful enough. You registered in 2013 and got only 100 hours time spent ingame.. Much unfair, i rarely see you though, and i believe only the admins above know you (because you just often play with them), i bet even other players don't know you much since you don't do much with them. Try to be more active and helpful good luck next time.

Sorry, No.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 14th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X