Clear All

• IwAn's First TP apply .

Username: IwAn.
    Any previous names Marko69
    IRC Nickname (if any): IwAn
    Time spent in-game (hours): 100 hours
    Extra Notes :
    Hello

I just wanna add that i was never banned, i do report hackers in-game and i am also helping much as i can . I've never acted rude to anyone , i respect the rules and every single player. I'm active in game for at least 5 hours or more daily (on forum aswell). I'm suggesting new things , reporting bugs and trying to contribute to this server in every single possible way . I would like to get one chance to prove myself even more.
    ------
    Thanks for your time , have a nice day !

Regrads, IwAn.
    People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

I don't see you're active much. You just come back from inactive, don't you ?. Honestly, you seem like not helpful at all although I see your help in-game and forum. And about reports, yes, I receive reports from you but not much.

However, don't be sad. You're nice and friendly, just work harder to show us you deserve TP status or not

No from me.

Comment

Same as Admin Ken_V explained... I see you in-game but its not enough... You are not ready yet for this status... Try to be more active in helping and reporting cheaters/rule-breakers. Try to be more professional.
      For now its a No.

Comment

Thanks for the votes I appreciate them . And yes I just came back , I'll be more active from now.
        People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

Comment

I don't see you in-game, no from me.

Comment

As other admins explained, I also don't see you active in-game, last time you were on was days ago, and you just added 130 minutes (2 hours) to your time spent after the application was posted until today, that just explains how inactive you are.

Activity is what we fetch for mostly, as it is so important and essential to be level 2.
            If you become active and work hard for it I will certainly vote positive trust me

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 19th, 2016.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X