• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Trusted Player

Username: Lucy_Anna
    Any previous names: Lucy_Anna, [IND]Lucy_Anna, [R]Lucy_Anna
    IRC Nickname (if any): Lucy_Anna
    Time spent in-game (hours): 969h

I noticed that you are active in-game and see you are helping well. Also you always report cheaters and rule breakers. I think you aready for this status.
    Yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      I noticed that you are active in-game and see you are helping well. Also you always report cheaters and rule breakers. I think you aready for this status.
      Nothing more to add. Yes from me. Good luck

Comment

Negative vote from me. You are not that helpful on the forums. Most of your forum posts are "Happy B'day" or "Welcome back" posts. I'd like to see you more helping in the forums as well.

Try to improve more, you are on the good way. But it's way too early from now.

Good luck!

Comment

You're a friendly person and you meet all requirements so you got my vote. I'd suggest being more active on forums but I'm not very helpful here myself but I hope you can make up for that by helping out other Vietmamese players in game

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
            and you meet all requirements
            Not at all, about a week ago i jailed him for 1 minute because he was in fight and used /ca to avoid death... he has low health, half armor amount and he had to jump off to escape, but he used /ca that made him survived. Aside from that he used to be offensive towards other player (or clan) that was also insulting/hate him, in forum once i deleted his post for insulting in a clan introduction/attempting to start flame war, i doubt if he even rulebreak if those people annoying him also rulebreak.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?2

It was about a week ago, i do not have log since my pc have some problem with the harddisk. But feel free to search it if you got any.

You have to fix your behavior, try to ignore people those insulting or annoying you, or just use /report instead of annoying them back (or starting it).
            No from me.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              Not at all, about a week ago i jailed him for 1 minute because he was in fight and used /ca to avoid death... he has low health, half armor amount and he had to jump off to escape, but he used /ca that made him survived. Aside from that he used to be offensive towards other player (or clan) that was also insulting/hate him, in forum once i deleted his post for insulting in a clan introduction/attempting to start flame war, i doubt if he even rulebreak if those people annoying him also rulebreak.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?2

It was about a week ago, i do not have log since my pc have some problem with the harddisk. But feel free to search it if you got any.

You have to fix your behavior, try to ignore people those insulting or annoying you, or just use /report instead of annoying them back (or starting it).
              No from me.
              Thanks , I 'll fix it

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 21st, 2016.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X