• 2nd TP app for me

Username: [sS]AyanKhalid.exe
    Any previous names: no
    IRC Nickname (if any): AyanKhalid
    Time spent in-game (hours): 218 hours - 9 days - 13101 mins
    sigpic

You will never be a TP with this kind of behavior

[11:47:42] <[sS]AyanKhalid.exe> (19) fking admins
    Also, you're not helpful (both in-game and forum) and I rarely receive report from you.

You shouldn't tell me this.

* PM from [sS]AyanKhalid.exe (ID:89) to [ATM]Ken_V (ID:3): hey why you said no in my 2nd tp app
    * PM from [ATM]Ken_V (ID:3) to [sS]AyanKhalid.exe (ID:89): so ?
    * PM from [sS]AyanKhalid.exe (ID:89) to [ATM]Ken_V (ID:3): rewrite that Yes from me
    No from me.
    Last edited by Ken_V; 28-08-16, 06:23 AM.

Comment

you are wrong about you said btw i am not in game for too many days thats why you feel that

lol bro that time i was stucked and cant even move and use commands so i was angry and havent said you anything bro
      Last edited by Blackbird; 28-08-16, 01:49 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

The fact that you are double posting right on your Trusted Player application shows that you are not ready for this status. Besides it's actually embarassing that you registered in GamerX in 2014, yet ONLY have 200+ hours. Anyway leaving that aside have never seen any help from you that is noticeable nor do I get any reports from you. Forum activity is very low, with mostly useless, unhelpful posts. Basically you meet NONE of the requirements apart from the primary requirement of having 100 hours. So you have lots to work to put in in order to be promoted to level 2.

No from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in September the 28th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X