• Faddy

Username: Faddy_Legend
    Any previous names: Fadyy_YT,Fadyy[UMH],Faddy[7NA],Fadyy[BB],Fadyy[.ZF.]
    IRC Nickname (if any): Fadyy
    Time spent in-game (hours): 451 h and 3156 Mins

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?8815-Faddy

No from me.

Comment

Faddy, it is great that you spent 451 hours with us, however it comes with huge disappointment that you are not doing anything at all in order to be able to get Level 2 status. You are everything that we don't want in level 2, which include being very immature, getting into arguments with another set of players, spamming at times and repeating almost everything you say. Honestly, continuing like that won't make you closer to getting TP status but will get you closer to getting banned. Try to improve (which you have been told before MANY times, but have never listened to) on the points that I have listed out of being a sensible player, and then you can focus on the proper things needed to get TP, such as being helpful, reporting a bit and being a bit active on forums.

No from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        This states everything.
        No for now.
        Goodluck!
        Last edited by Zed; 30-08-16, 04:19 PM.
        *StarBoy*

Comment

You really need to fix your behavior.

You may reapply in October, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X