• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mc Mehdi's TP Application [4th]

Username: Mc_Mehdi[Morocco]
    Any previous names: mcmehdi[morocco] , mcmehdi
    IRC Nickname (if any): Mc_Mehdi[Morocco]
    Time spent in-game: 331 hour

I am active in game, forum and IRC . I do help as much as i can.I do report the cheaters and rule breakers,I am not breaking any rules. I guide new players Especially the arabs because they don't speak English ,I do respect the admins and other players.Hoping for a positive response;Thank you for your time.
    tHAT iS mE

sigpic

You're one day late, the application should be posted in the 1st of September, today is 31st of August, however it is nothing we should rely on.

The important thing is; you don't show any contributions - I barely see you helping in the main chat and I have never seen you reporting. I can't deny the fact that you are active but being active must come along with accurate reports and daily chat-helps, yet you are missing those two, without those two necessary requirements you are missing a lot to be a trusted player so I'd go ahead with a negative vote as I think it will be the best decision and vote for this application.

I'd suggest you to stop being sensitive, you are over-reacting a lot to whoever provokes you or mildly insults you, please grow up in your behavior, I actually see you behaving in a childish manner.
    I would also recommend you to stop being so smart as well, whenever you are with your friends or whatever you act like you know everything and you are always right but yet everything you say is all nonsense and wrong.

If you manage to report cheaters and to be helpful along with activity (And ending your sensitivity and over-reacting attitudes), I'm pretty sure you would be a nice trusted player, just do your best and get these things reflected in your next application.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

All reasons are explained very well by Admin Blackbird. Nothing more to add.

No from me.

Comment

No from me too, don't rush an app when you know you aren't going to get it. Make sure you feel happy that you served your community well for a long time by helping, reporting and contributing on forums. Good luck.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Same reason as Admins explained above. You are not helpful at all or being active, but i noticed you create cool maps for the server which is really a good thing.
          Try to be more active and help how much you can and you may get yes.
          Its a no for now

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in October the 2nd, 2016.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X