• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheOneShooT TP Application [3rd] :(

Username: TheOneShooT
    Any previous names: [BOOM]TheOneShooT [sS]TheOneShooT
    IRC Nickname (if any): TheOneShooT
    Time spent in-game (hours): 202 h

You are doing a really good job with the maps, you seem to be improving and maybe in future, as you improve you can contribute via stunt maps. However I would say that the requirements aren't filled to 100 percent, you aren't too helpful ingame nor are you reporting any hackers/rulebreakers or misbehaviours. Likewise on forums, I do see you making an effort (such as your recent tutorial which in my opinion wasn't needed but meh still counts as a contribution I guess), but I'd like to see you get involved with the community, speaking up your thoughts to the community in the suggestion section, answering questions for those who ask it in the QnA section etc. If you improve in all these aspects, my vote for sure will be positive.

No for now though.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      You are doing a really good job with the maps, you seem to be improving and maybe in future, as you improve you can contribute via stunt maps. However I would say that the requirements aren't filled to 100 percent, you aren't too helpful ingame nor are you reporting any hackers/rulebreakers or misbehaviours. Likewise on forums, I do see you making an effort (such as your recent tutorial which in my opinion wasn't needed but meh still counts as a contribution I guess), but I'd like to see you get involved with the community, speaking up your thoughts to the community in the suggestion section, answering questions for those who ask it in the QnA section etc. If you improve in all these aspects, my vote for sure will be positive.

No for now though.
      Dear Admin Eliteus

If you want you can see my events/help i'm a good whit help and i'm repot hackers/rulebreakers or misbehaviours i'm never banned or muted kicked in game that mean i'm good if i have time now i can prove it and i hope get chances

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneShooT View Post
        i'm never banned
        Are you sure?
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...RC-ban-appeals
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...nban-me-in-irc
        And if I recall correctly you were also banned from forums for some time.

Admin Eliteus said everything, but more to include in my opinion you are not ready at all to take the trusted player position, your behaviour does not fit in the position and I somehow feel like you aren't fully familiar with the rules.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

I still don't trust you after what you did before, no from me

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in October the 2nd, 2016.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X