• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th TP try.

Username: Ahmed[M4]
    Any previous names: Ahmed34.
    IRC Nickname (if any): None.
    Time spent in-game (hours): 560.

You got penalized on your previous application for rulebreaking and if I have to be honest, I personally have not seen you rulebreaking at all. I also see you helping a lot, quickly and with a fair amount of detail which is good. I think you are ready for this status now.

Yes from me.

EDIT:

Goodbye positive votes:

https://youtu.be/lCF2TAjbKDo

R.I.P

No from me. So disappointing.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 08-09-16, 06:49 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      You got penalized on your previous application for rulebreaking and if I have to be honest, I personally have not seen you rulebreaking at all. I also see you helping a lot, quickly and with a fair amount of detail which is good. I think you are ready for this status now.

Yes from me.
      Same opinion ^^. I've never seen you break rules at least while I'm online and besides that you report a lot of people for rulebreak/cheats and are active and helpful. Good luck

Strike that, you got reported HERE with proof of you teleporting in fights lol. Don't break rules...
      Last edited by Jafri; 08-09-16, 06:42 PM.

Comment

You are active and you report quite often. I dont see any bad behaviors from you. Yes from me

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCF2...ature=youtu.be

TPs aren't meant to rulebreak, no from me.
        Last edited by Pedro; 08-09-16, 06:54 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

Same as Admins said above. Yes from me too

Comment

Everything mentioned above.

Yes from me.

Comment

EDIT:

Goodbye positive votes:

https://youtu.be/lCF2TAjbKDo

R.I.P

No from me. So disappointing.
              I don't get where is the rule breaking on this, he shoot against me,he didn't fight back, then i teleported away if he didn't fight back, then i am allowed to teleport.

PS: if you mean that sniper shoot in the beginning, then i had no idea he was still fighting me, from 0:05 untill 0:10 it's clear he shooted another player and started a fight with him, therefore it can be assumed as he didn't fight back (or at least what i thought because he also didn't shoot me after i sniped him for some seconds), and that's why i teleported away. wasn't my real intention to avoid the death.

Anyway, it was a misunterstanding, i apologize and i promise it won't happen again.
              Last edited by Ahmed34; 08-09-16, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
                I don't get where is the rule breaking on this, he shoot against me,he didn't fight back, then i teleported away if he didn't fight back, then i am allowed to teleport.

PS: if you mean that sniper shoot in the beginning, then i had no idea he was still fighting me, from 0:05 untill 0:10 it's clear he shooted another player, therefore it can be assumed as he didn't fight back (or at least what i thought), and that's why i teleported away.

Anyway, it was a misunterstanding, i apologize and i promise it won't happen again.
                When you start fighting somebody you finish them off, even if they aren't trying to fight you. Of course if you are just shooting a friend for fun and not intending to finish him off it is fine, but shooting someone you don't know and not finishing off the fight isn't right. He was in a sniper position shooting someone, noticed you were sniping him and then started fighting you by which point you were running away, once he turned away, you shot him from the back again, he then went back to you, again you kept running away, jumped on the car, lost a lot of health and teleported away soon after. The fact that you shot him and he fought you back, means that you two are in combat, doesn't matter when you shoot them, as long as they don't die and they try fight back, you are still in combat unless the guy you are shooting decides to use a cmd to teleport away rather than fight in which case you can also then start using cmds.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

When you start fighting somebody you finish them off, even if they aren't trying to fight you. but shooting someone you don't know and now finishing them off isn't right. He was in a sniper position shooting someone, noticed you were sniping him and then started fighting you
                  Wrong, he shooted another player after i sniped him, watch the video again, he was in another fight for some seconds after i sniped him. and that's why i thought he didn't fight back.

by which point you were running away, once he turned away, you shot him from the back again, he then went back to you, again you kept running away, jumped on the car, lost a lot of health and teleported away soon after. The fact that you shot him and he fought you back, means that you two are in combat, doesn't matter when you shoot them, as long as they don't die and they try fight back, you are still in combat unless the guy you are shooting decides to use a cmd to teleport away rather than fight in which case you can also then start using cmds.
                  I can't really see the part where i shot him from the back again, according to the video provided above, i shooted him only once, which was when i sniped him, he then shoot another guy, shooted me back, i jumped on the car and teleported away.

It was a misunderstanding anyway, i am sorry. i sometimes get confused with whom i am fighting. not really intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
                    Wrong, he shooted another player after i sniped him, watch the video again, he was in another fight for some seconds after i sniped him. and that's why i thought he didn't fight back.

I can't really see the part where i shot him from the back again, according to the video provided above, i shooted him only once, which was when i sniped him, he then shoot another guy, shooted me back, i jumped on the car and teleported away.

It was a misunderstanding anyway, i am sorry. i sometimes get confused with whom i am fighting. not really intentionally.
                    he was going for you the whole time apart from when he was shooting the medics, no point denying the fault when the evidence is right there, like I said it still counts as if you are in the fight no matter if you shot him once or shot him a million times. I'm done talking here.

Comment

he was going for you the whole time apart from when he was shooting the medics, no point denying the fault when the evidence is right there, like I said it still counts as if you are in the fight no matter if you shot him once or shot him a million times. I'm done talking here.
                      3.5 Do not use ANY commands to avoid death during a fight.
                      Was i am during a fight? No, did he fight back after i sniped him? nope, which is why it doesn't count as during a fight.
                      That's my own point of view, the only reason why i actually fight at /l 69 is for the purpose of catching cheaters and hackers, and not to rule break.

Comment

I didn't expect such move to come from an applicant, you're a regular player with 500+ hours that means you should know every single rule and understand them, the recent move makes me vote negative for this application.

I also don't trust you from what you did some time ago, joining with ALT and going nuts, I know it happened long ago but that takes a lot of time to be fixed.

When you understand the rules and follow them strictly, then I will be thinking to vote positive, for now, negative is better.

No from me.

Comment

No need to lie.

Negative vote. (Everything has been mentioned above).

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in October the 9th, 2016.
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X