X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultraz 3rd Trusted Player Application

================================================== =============

► You must have been registered for at least one and a half months, and have played frequently. [Done]
    ► You must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with [Done]
    ► You must be reasonably active on the forums (and registered). [Done]

================================================== =============

Username: Ultraz
    Any previous names: Ultraz[M4] , etc.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Ultraz
    Time spent in-game (hours): 16812 minutes (280 H)

Extra Information :

Look Admins , I am today reseted all my ideas in the past , i am now not thinking in game except in :
    1- Following Rules
    2- Helping Players
    3- Report Cheaters
    Also , i am trying to be friendly without annoying or spamming as at the past , i am reporting cheaters as i can
    I think i am now ready for this status , i didn't hurry up for applying for this status i know as well what i have to make
    and every thing , i am giving tips to every new player just from the first question , when i think i am ready enough for applying , i applied and i think admins put their eyes on every one , i know maybe i said i won't apply now , but because i wasn't active , but now i am active and helping , i will make every thing for gamerx if i am tp or not , it is in my signature in every forum , i will help gamerx more and more , thanks to you for reading my trusted player application.
    Last edited by Ultraz; 07-09-16, 02:00 AM.

You need more time, you can't get TP just by chatting and trying to befriend Admins. No

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
      You need more time, you can't get TP just by chatting and trying to befriend Admins. No
      First Thanks for your reply sir , Second : No one gets TP just by chatting and trying to befriend admins , i am helping , reporting cheaters , active and friendly , not just by chatting , thanks for your reply again , and i will be happy if your opinion changed about me

Comment

Originally posted by UltraZ View Post
        ... i am helping , reporting cheaters , active and friendly , not just by chatting ...
        Sorry, but this doesn't seem right to me. You're not active at all, helpful neither (both forum and in-game). And because you had bad reputation in the past, you need more time to improve us you're changed (for real).

NO from me.

Comment

Agreed with above, I don't see you are that active AT ALL. On your second TP app, you had 260 hours, on this app you had 280 hours. So for 1 month and a few days, you have only played for 20 hours which isn't active at all. In 1 month, I'd expect a player to gain over 100 hours if not even more. Also I don't see that you are helpful either, ingame nor in forums too. In forums, helping means giving a unique and helpful answer that is not repeated or useless, and that is exactly what you do. For example on this post:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2348#post62348

Someone has already explained that it is the players fault on spamming the button, then you come out of no where and repeat what has already been said. That isn't called being helpful, that is called repeating and posting something useless. Also about ingame, I barely see you ingame let alone helping, if you want us to notice your help be quick in responding to questions and at the same time write a good, helpful answer which at the moment I do not see you doing both. I don't see you reporting as actively as a lot of other players. So I think you should work a lot on yourself before applying again. Remember that rushing your application is never a good idea. With all that being said, No from me.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hi Ultraz,

What I told you via PM in-game, will I repeat here.

Being active is NOT the only key to get Trusted Player status. You have to become more helpful. I've to admit that you're helping more then you did before, I see you trying your best to help people here in GamerX. But it's not enough. You've to proof us that we can trust you and that you are 99% worth for TP status. (Saying 99%, because we can't really know if a player is 100% worth for TP status, due double faced players issues). Anyways, you can't help people for like a week and applying for Trusted Player status then. Take your "time". Do NOT rush your Trusted Player Applications. Why should you apply so quick? You can do it 1/2/3 months later. I know that you really want the Trusted Player status, and I'm pretty sure that you'll get it one day. But like I said a billion times; Take your time!

Try to help people in-game and on the forums as much as you can. If a player is asking something, and that player got his answer already ( on the forums ), do not reply with the same answer (that's totaly useless). ONLY IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER MORE SPECIFIC then the other person who replied earlier did.

I don't really count on reporting cheaters/rulebreakers/hackers. That's all about "luck". But try your best as you can in that part as well, for the Admins who're counting on the reporting thing.

Try to stay active (helping people on the forums and in-game). Proof us that you're worth for Level 2 and you'll get me positive vote next time (if you proved me enough). If this TP application got denied, don't create another Application next month (just an advice from me, you don't have to follow this advice, it's your choice anyway).

You will increase your chances if you take your time.

Negative vote from me, you need a more time.

For information and help, feel free to send me a private message, here or in-game.

Comment

I told you in PM to wait longer before posting your application, mainly due to the fact you were recently unbanned on IRC.

You are improving a bit, but you need more time before we can really trust you. At the moment I honestly don't trust you.

No from me.

Comment

Thanks Admins for Your Reply .
                Request to Deny.
                Request to Lock.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in October 08th, 2016.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X