• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doshka's #2 TP application

Username: [ATM]Doshka
    Any previous names: N/A
    IRC Nickname (if any): Doshka
    Time spent in-game (hours): 151 hours.

Oftentimes I don't see you online, with another word; you're a bit inactive, and when you're online you don't report nor help players in main-chat, just driving and roaming around.

Plus, you just spent 50 hours since last application, I've made some calculations and it comes that the average is just 1.42 hours, that means today 2 hours and tomorrow nothing or today 4 hours and 2-3 days nothing, etc.

No from me.

Comment

I don't see you doing much for TP, such as helping, reporting or being active on forums. Do that to a minimalistic rate and you may have a chance. No.

Originally posted by Doshka View Post
      Yeah stuff makes me inactive uknow.. but i will be active as much as i can (5 hours per day) will do
      I don't see why players make applications if they know that they are inactive. It is obviously not going to get you positive votes.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 09-09-16, 06:27 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Yeah stuff makes me inactive uknow.. but i will be active as much as i can (5 hours per day) will do

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in October the 14th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X