• Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application

Username: mehran_vidmor
    Any previous names: -
    IRC Nickname (if any): mehran-vidmor
    Time spent in-game (hours): 146 hours

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to make this application. You are a nice guy and totally friendly. But this isn't perfect time to apply for TP status because you're not ready for it. I rarely see your help (both in-game and forum) and I only receive few reports from you. Also, you should try to be calm as much you can even if someone annoys you. Don't get mad easily and insult back (you have right to get mad but insult back is just a noob action). In that case, just ignore them, report to admins and tell your problem.

No from me.

Comment

ok bro thanks for saying that i try to fix my problems and i will be mo cerfull abot that thx

Comment

Well everything has been mentioned by Admin Ken_V. You aren't doing anything for Trusted Player such as helping nor reporting nor being active on forums. On forums you only have 3 forum posts which is ridiculous to be honest. Helping is a very important thing ingame and on forums and can make a huge difference when you apply next time having done both of them.

No from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

hi bro
          yea as kev say in be angry so soon but im reporting and im active in game but why i dont come in forums it just bc my english bro in this month start english perfectly so i dont understand thinks in forum last thats why i dont active in forum
          fainaly thx bro for helpful reply and i Promise be more active thx

Comment

<@GX-06> mehran_vidmor (ID:52) has been jailed by Eliteus[27] (ID:39)
            Saw you using vehicles in /hp for the third day in a row just now. No from me.

Comment

umm yea im soo sry i know its not cool but i have 1 reason for that as ken say im be angry soon so i 1 time go to end and drop so i be anger and want use bike to go there and ye u see me :/
              im so sry for that im working on anger :c

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in on October the 22th, 2016.

You need more time to improve yourself. Nobody hates you from the adminteam, it was just a negative vote to show you on which points you have to work.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X