• Show
Clear All

• Trusted player

Username: [EOD]Scientist
    Any previous names: Scientist
    IRC Nickname (if any): Scientist
    Time spent in-game (hours): 139h
    [EoD]Scientist

I see you in-game, but you are not really helpful or reporting cheats/rule-break. Imo you need more time to get this status.
    Try your best to help to newbies when they ask questions and /report cheaters/rule-breakers.
    Sorry its a No.

Comment

it will be good for you to spend some time reporting cheaters and rulebreakers and help new players with every possible way.maybe next time .but good luck for your app!.

negative for now. Need more time
      Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
      VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Originally posted by Kanwar View Post
        it will be good for you to spend some time reporting cheaters and rulebreakers and help new players with every possible way.maybe next time .but good luck for your app!.

negative for now. Need more time
        Totally agree with this. You are a nice guy but it's about time you start contributing more in terms of helps/reports or any other way you think. No from me.

Good luck.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 5th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X