• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for tp

Username: AntMan
    Any previous names: AntMan
    IRC Nickname (if any): AntMan
    Time spent in-game (hours): +162hours.

Extra Notes : I'm reporting , good behaviour and helping in-game. I do respect the admins, as well as all players

If i saw right you got jailed by beats today for using rockets inside the spawn?
    I might be wrong too.. And at this point i cant confirm that, because mirc is not showing me todays logs for some strange reason. Going to look for those logs and giving my vote after it.

Edit:
    "..Well you were jailed last week for killing people who were jailed."
    You need more time.. make sure you follow the rules and be more helpful.
    No from me.
    Last edited by Roddja; 07-10-16, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddja View Post
      If i saw right you got jailed by beats today for using rockets inside the spawn?
      I might be wrong too.. And at this point i cant confirm that, because mirc is not showing me todays logs for some strange reason. Going to look for those logs and giving my vote after it.
      I'm not posting my vote here, just want to provide something.

Actually he was jailed by Admin SaxBoy (by mistake) and then he released him and pmed him it was a wrong id, not sure about beats did or not but this happened today (idk after the time I left) but he already told me that he was jailed by saxboy by mistake and its gonna effect his tp application I told him it was a mistake and you did nothing wrong.

[12:55:38] <@GX-28> * AntMan (ID:1) has been jailed by [ATM]SaxBoy (ID:48)
      [12:55:43] <@GX-12> * AntMan (ID:1) has been released from jail by [ATM]SaxBoy (ID:48)
      [12:55:48] <@GX-20> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [ATM]SaxBoy (ID:48) to AntMan (ID:1): Wrong
      [12:55:50] <@GX-22> * Admin [ATM]SaxBoy (ID:48) gave a cake to AntMan (ID:1)

Comment

<@GX-29> 00,04* AntMan (ID:85) has been jailed by [ATM]SaxBoy (ID:54)
        Well you were jailed last week for killing people who were jailed.
        2.19 Do not kill people that are jailed.
        No from me.
        P.S-Yes you were jailed today by me which was a mistake[Wrote your id instead of someone elses' id]
        And i apologized to you for that.
        *StarBoy*

Comment

A bit too new to the community and as we can see you need more time to get to know the rules. I also don't really see much help from you. Reports aren't as consistent. No from me.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Yo,
            I see you in-game a lot, but you were jailed last week as SaxBoy mentioned...
            Also try to be more active in helping to newbies.
            About reporting? I noticed you dont /spec. In case someone was kicked before for cheats. When he rejoin you are reporting him without checking him even /spec. Directly /report id "hacker is back"
            If you fix these mistakes, you may get my yes vote next time.
            Sorry its a no for now

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 8th, 2016.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X