• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for TP

Username: Jackets1
    Any previous names: None
    IRC Nickname (if any): Jackets1
    Time spent in-game (hours): 58 Hours

Additional : I'm an active player, I will try to improve GamerX by sending the IP to my friends.. I'll also try to help people in-game by Teaching them how to play (for new players) and improve the community more!

You haven't ''improved'' the server in any way. All I see you doing is stuff like ''FREE PLANE RIDE - MSG ME!' and repeating that all the time. Never seen help from you, or any reports. Furthermore, you only have 2 forum posts which is ridiculous for a TP Applicant, all your posts are TP apps, no helpful posts and any contribution of any type.

No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Everything mentioned above by Admin Eliteus.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        You haven't ''improved'' the server in any way. All I see you doing is stuff like ''FREE PLANE RIDE - MSG ME!' and repeating that all the time. Never seen help from you, or any reports. Furthermore, you only have 2 forum posts which is ridiculous for a TP Applicant, all your posts are TP apps, no helpful posts and any contribution of any type.

No from me.
        This.

Good luck anyways !

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 10th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X