• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP Application

Username: Bazid
    Any previous names: [ATM]Bazid
    IRC Nickname (if any): Bazid
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1200 h

Extra notes: Since a month i'm active here and reporting cheaters & rulebreakers also im helpful aswell. 2 years before, I was punishing by admins for maybe bad behavior and being rude not much remembered after that i'm inactive for long time but i realized that, All mistakes i did on past but past is past and i don't repeat that anymore now and these days you can't see me like before. Now, I've changed my behavior a lot also many hard work to find cheaters and being helpful. i think now i'm ready for tp status and i hope i'll get positive votes

Imo you are doing it well, always being good (reporting/helping). yes from me

Comment

I like you, and I see you doing what it takes to be TP, as in helping every so often, and well as reporting every so often, you also have a good enough forum activity. (Try be a tiny bit more active on forums too though).

I'm going to give you a Yes, just don't make me regret it.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 18-10-16, 04:17 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Negative vote from me. It would be unfair over other players if I give you a positive vote for one month activity. I am sorry but you've to proof me that you are worth for TP status.

You are on the good way tho. Unfortunately, one month activity doesn't proof anything. People can change (or not) by time.
        Last edited by Beer; 14-10-16, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
          Negative vote from me. It would be unfair over other players if I give you a positive vote for one month activity. I am sorry but you've to proof me that you are worth for TP status.

You are on the good way tho. Unfortunately, one month activity doesn't proof anything. People can change (or not) by time.
          I understand what you saying but i'm sure i won't change also i did my job correctly as reporting and being helpful. By the way your votes are Appreciated

EDIT:

I said above as i did mistakes (misbehaviour) on the past and i've learned from that and now i won't repeat that again also i realized my mistakes at the moment i did and ofc no chance for that.
          Last edited by Bazid; 18-10-16, 07:37 AM.

Comment

You're a nice player and helpful. I usually receive reports from you too. Keep it up. But try to be active more.

Yes from me.

Comment

No, you just came back from inactivity so you need more time to prove that your behaviour can remain consistent.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 19th, 2016.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X