• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> Frost_Bite ۞ Trusted Player Application <<<

My In-game name is Frost_Bite.

I don't have any previous name(s).

My GamerX IRC Nick-Name is Frost_Bite.

50+ Hours [3,000+ Minutes]

I want to be a Trusted Player because I noticed that GamerX is one of the best servers in SA-MP. I'm active about 3-5 Hours in a day in-game (mostly in Dead Time Zone) & 4-7 Hours in GamerX IRC.
    I always willing to help players (mostly in Player Objects as i'm good in it). Whenever I see a rulebreaker/Hacker, I immediately use /report.
    I'm silent guy & a friendly guy, don't talk much in-game.
    I read ALL of the rules of GamerX, Never been jailed/kicked/banned/warned/muted for Breaking ANY rule of GamerX.
    I have experience as an Admin is many servers.
    Never Provoke/Insulted anyone.

I would like you to share my bad points, so I can improve myself.

Regards, Frost_Bite
    Last edited by Frost_Bite; 19-10-16, 04:48 PM.
    sigpic

Registered this month on the forums (no helpful posts incl). You are not helpful and not TP worthy at the moment.

Try to help people in the forums/in-game whenever they need help (in a specific way). Try to report people whenever you see a cheater/hacker/rule-breaker.

Negative vote from me.

PS. Thanks that you that you had spent a lot of time in this Application, nice Application tho.

Comment

I really appreciate your vote sir.
      Actually, as I already mentioned, I'm mostly active in Dead Time Zone so most of the admins don't know me. I report hacker/cheater (if im playing because I'm mostly busy in making Player Objects (events)) :P

Between I will try to work on my bad points you mentioned, Thanks.
      Last edited by Frost_Bite; 17-10-16, 04:50 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
        Registered this month on the forums (no helpful posts incl). You are not helpful and not TP worthy at the moment.

Try to help people in the forums/in-game whenever they need help (in a specific way). Try to report people whenever you see a cheater/hacker/rule-breaker.

Negative vote from me.

PS. Thanks that you that you had spent a lot of time in this Application, nice Application tho.
        I agree with this, No for now.

You are going in a good direction though. Continue this way.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 19th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X