• Show
Clear All

• Applications for trusted player

username:jackson78
    time spend in game : 2week and 22 h
    score: +4.4k { 4422}
    more stats:
    https://postimg.org/image/cmsckvoyx/

when i was newbie ..when i was ask than admins in /admin list they didnt help me but when i pm to other players they help me then i need to be a trusted player for help newbies and i am all times in war at sf hospital then i see a lot of hackers and rule breakers like : teleport for death evade ...2-2 shot in red zones and even hp/armor hackers... i hope you apply me ty

I dont know nothing about you, never noticed you in-game or being helpful to other people/reporting. Try to be like other TPs, sorry its a NO.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSON78 View Post
      username:jackson78]when i was newbie ..when i was ask than admins in /admin list they didnt help me but when i pm to other players they help me then i need to be a trusted player for help newbies and i am all times in war at sf hospital then i see a lot of hackers and rule breakers like : teleport for death evade ...2-2 shot in red zones and even hp/armor hackers... i hope you apply me ty
      Admins team always be here to help other players, especially new players. You can ask us in-game (sometimes we go afk so maybe we didn't answer your question) or send private message via IRC or forum. We will answer your questions asap

And about your application, I don't think you're ready for TP status. You're still new in this community. That means you have a lot of things to do if you want to be a TP. Be active, helpful (both in-game and forum) and reporting cheaters/rule breakers when you see them (if there isn't any admins online at that time, you can report them on forum). I only see and talk to you few times in-game. You seem like a good player (I mean about behavior). Keep it up

Sorry, maybe next time. NO from me.

Comment

Admins can help but won't be specialized for it since our main job is to keep the server clean by checking reports. One of the main reasons many players are admins are because of the countless amount of help and dedication shown toward the server. I've only been away for a day or so and even before that I never even saw you let alone see any help/reports from you. No.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 5th, 2016
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X