• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for tp

Username: [ATM]AlfieMoon
    Any previous names: AntMan , [ATM]AntMan
    IRC Nickname (if any): AntMan
    Time spent in-game (hours): +352hours.

Extra Notes : I'm reporting , good behaviour and helping in-game. I do respect the admins, as well as all players
    Last edited by AntMan; 09-11-16, 05:23 AM. Reason: forget to add clan tag

From what I've seen in the past couple weeks, you deserve the status, yes.

Comment

You often write in caps a lot which pisses me off but that would be no reason for me to vote no, since I have seen some positive things from you too but it is not enough in my personal view, I think you need more time. I mean we all know that you are ''THEDESTORYER'' and a lot of the stuff you did, it is not easy to forget it. Voting No, next time if you continue well then you may get my positive vote. Good luck.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        You often write in caps a lot which pisses me off but that would be no reason for me to vote no, since I have seen some positive things from you too but it is not enough in my personal view, I think you need more time. I mean we all know that you are ''THEDESTORYER'' and a lot of the stuff you did, it is not easy to forget it. Voting No, next time if you continue well then you may get my positive vote. Good luck.
        First a fall i will tell you that THEDESTORYER
        Is my brother and he play with my system .

I do hardwork for tp status . I daily play game 4 to 5 hours
        Give me chance and i proof you

Comment

Originally posted by AntMan View Post
          First a fall i will tell you that THEDESTORYER
          Is my brother and he play with my system
          Lying on your own TP app eh? I seriously have no time to prove stuff here but an example is THEDESTORYER uploaded a picture of himself and it is the exact same person in the picture that AntMan (you) posted recently.

http://imgur.com/a/0Ozma

http://imgur.com/a/l20gh

Lying on your own app isn't a good thing. This makes my point more clear, I stick with my vote. Don't say something like ''my brother upload picture of me!!'', it isn't going to work and it is pretty clear at this point.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 08-11-16, 02:05 PM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hello,
            First of all i do receive reports from you but i don't see you much helpful to the other players.
            Moreover you keep annoying most of the people,other than that you are good but you aren't really ready for the Trusted Player Status.
            Goodluck!
            *StarBoy*

Comment

You are active and help a lot with reports.
              Yes

Comment

I see you are always in-game, being good to other people, reporting cheaters... go ahead give you a chance, Yes from me

Comment

My post got deleted as the forum had an issue.

Your application was denied. You may reapply on December the 10th, 2016.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X