X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan's TP application.

Username: Jan_Nissan
    Any previous names: [wW]Jan_Nissan, [M]Nissan, [A]Nissan, [ATM]Jan_Nissan, nissan_kimachine, Jan_Buurman, Nissan, Eliminator, [sS]Eliminator and [EOD]Eliminator
    IRC Nickname (if any): Jan_Nissan
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1514 hours

Are you applying to request demotion again?

Honestly no, I still can't trust you. You need to improve more if you want my positive vote.

PS: God, 8 years passed really quick don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      Are you applying to request demotion again?
      No

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      Honestly no, I still can't trust you. You need to improve more if you want my positive vote.

PS: God, 8 years passed really quick don't you think?
      Thanks for the vote

Comment

Same as Pedro, don't trust you yet, continue helping until another time after next month and my opinion would have changed. Also a pointer, stalking IRC for reports isn't good - it shows laziness. You should find hacks by yourself without the help of IRC to show that you truly possess reporting skills. About helping, don't become another bot because you want to attain this status - you weren't like this before - your helps seemed like yourself ages back, in other words it isn't exactly your style, be yourself and don't become someone else for the sake of this status.

No from me.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 16-11-16, 07:38 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Admins Pedro/Eliteus explained everything why you got a no vote. Also i noticed you always make dramas in private messages that everyone hate you, that you want to leave us or that you miss us a lot... i noticed you always rage on something (just ignore it and play in-game like normal boy).
          Its too dangerous to give you a positive vote, imo you need time to understand about the things, Sorry its a no from me too.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 17th, 2016.

Edit: Happy Birthday anyways!
            Last edited by Left; 17-11-16, 11:40 AM.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X