• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• > FrostBite[M4] ◘ 2nd Trusted Player Application <

My In-game name is "FrostBite[M4]".

Frost_Bite

2016 (about 2-3 months ago).

My IRC Nick-Name is "FrostBite".

I explained everything in my previous application (HERE).
    Moreover, I increased my activity, help & report as much as cheaters/rule-breakers.

Regards, FrostBite
    Last edited by Frost_Bite; 19-11-16, 08:58 AM. Reason: Updating
    sigpic

Quite an informal yet colourful application, interesting but your activity turned really inconsistent lately, yeah sure you come in regularly but not for long and these days I see you AFK more. As a result of this I don't see the help and reports from you that are requirements in order to get promoted to "Trusted Player". If I see more of you ingame I'd know you more because judging by your posts here you seem fairly mature, I'd also recommend to you this guide I made:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-reach-level-2

Anyways No from me. Good luck.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 21-11-16, 01:21 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I'll work on the negative points you mentioned.
      Between, I mostly go to AFK to check GamerX forum...

Anyway, Thanks for your time.
      Last edited by Frost_Bite; 21-11-16, 03:04 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello there,you are doing a great job by making great maps and contributing it to the server,but that isn't enough you know,you aren't helpful,don't receive reports[Barely 1 or 2] and nowadays activity in-game has decreased.

EDIT:Well i asked you whether you are IrfanXP still you said No.
        You should be ashamed of yourself,to be honest i actually don't care about you from now onwards.
        Last edited by Zed; 21-11-16, 02:21 PM.
        *StarBoy*

Comment

Why you don't tell us you are IrfanXp, a demoted TP ?. I don't judge you because your past. But at least, you should be honest to us. I was expecting you to mention all your previous names in your next TP application, but you didn't.

Originally posted by Frost_Bite View Post
          I'm not IrfanXp & I don't know him.
          11/10/2016

<@GX-12> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [ATM]Ken_V (ID:36) to Frost_Bite (ID:61): What's your previous name ?
          <@GX-26> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Frost_Bite (ID:61) to [ATM]Ken_V (ID:36): Secret :P
          <@GX-27> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Frost_Bite (ID:61) to [ATM]Ken_V (ID:36): sry
          <@GX-16> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [ATM]Ken_V (ID:36) to Frost_Bite (ID:61): I can search all your previous name but I want to ask you
          <@GX-25> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Frost_Bite (ID:61) to [ATM]Ken_V (ID:36): I know xD
          <@GX-02> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Frost_Bite (ID:61) to [ATM]Ken_V (ID:36): IrfanXp
          I have experience as an Admin in many server, I'm new in GamerX & as far as I could understand some admins in this server just want players to make 4-7 Trusted Player Applications (wait 5-10 months) even if they're ready for Trusted Player Status.
          We never give negative votes for who deserve TP status. If you really work hard for it, you will get it.

No from me.
          Last edited by Ken_V; 21-11-16, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Nevermind, How much time I will lie...
            I am IrfanXp.

I love GamerX server & tried hard to get Trusted Player Status (after about 7-9 months) & one day Admin Remi gave me Trusted Player Status & after sometimes, I gone inactive for about 1-3 weeks due to travelling & when I came back & tried to log in on forum, I was Banned with reason : Advertise. I informed Admin Delija about this & He said : You advertise with another account & he revoked my Trusted Player Status.
            Then I got an idea to make a new account & apply for Trusted Player once again (with FrostBite name) since he said : Don't bother making any Trusted Player application or appeal.
            I swear to god that I didn't advertise neither in-game nor on forum.

I request you to give me my Trusted Player Status back because im innocent.
            & Sorry for lying, I had no other way...
            Last edited by Frost_Bite; 21-11-16, 12:42 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

So you want to be a trusted player and debating with admins what they do and what they should do? I mean, an applicant mustn't go that far you know, instead just thank them and wait for the next time you can apply in.

Also your conversation between Ken_V proves that you're IrfanXp (Admitted by yourself) and this guy was banned from being a trusted player ever again, so you have no opportunity to apply again, now you're challenging the fact.

No from me.

Comment

Why you admins don't try to understand that i'm innocent!
                There is no reason for me to Advertise another server/community/website or anything, I got Trusted Player status then why should I advertise Sir!
                I don't know how can I prove...
                Last edited by Frost_Bite; 21-11-16, 12:54 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Why you admins don't try to understand that i'm innocent!
                  & Sorry for lying, I had no other way...
                  hmm, yea...

PS! that was not a vote

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

I did it because I love GamerX...

As I already told you that I waited about 1 year for TP status & Delija revoke it after 1 month. Why should I advertise after I waited for about 1 year...
                    I don't even know who advertised, when, where...
                    Last edited by Frost_Bite; 21-11-16, 04:12 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't care about your past...you aren't doing a great deal to get back Trusted Player anyway which is why I voted negatively.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Please lock this, I will request Delija to unban me from Trusted Player section with IrfanXp account...
                        Last edited by Frost_Bite; 22-11-16, 10:34 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 22th, 2016.
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X