• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promentheus - TP Application.

Username:Promentheus
    Any previous names:Many with clan tags.
    IRC Nickname (if any):Promentheus
    Time spent in-game (hours): 19137 minutes 318 hours.

Extra notes:I would like to become a GamerX TP, to help players that are new to GamerX or just want to get better at it. I've been part of this community for almost 1 or 2 year so I have a lot of experience with the game. My dream always was to be a Trusted player in gamerx, Since I'm always up to date with GamerX... I check the forums, so I guess this is the perfect role for me at gamerx. I'm also very active in the server. I am experienced In-Game and also on the forum. So I think I could fit very well as GamerX trusted player. Thanks for reading. ^^
    Strangers can become best friends just as quickly as best friends can become strangers.

I warned you for spamming yesterday.

Also:
    Originally posted by Blackbird
    And for Promentheus, Paige or Cutekitten (Either of you, if you are reading this message), please try not to put your noses on ban appeals if it's not your ban, it's none of your business if you are not banned, leave the banned player do their business, I already know what happened that one of you made the appeal for him.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...7093#post67093

Since your IP matches the one in the ban apppeal aside from CuteKitten's and Paige's IPs (And I'm highly sure it's you), you should stop doing that otherwise you might meet a forum penalty and your account will be in risk of being banned, I'll say it again it's not your ban you shouldn't make the appeal.

No from me.

Comment

Honestly I barely see help from you in comparison to many other players, reports are also inconsistent and I just can't get myself to trust you...not yet. No from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Your behavior is not well in-game. After Blackbirds post i dont trust you... once you were banned for swim animation. No from me too.
        Last edited by PANZEHIR; 21-11-16, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 22th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X