Icecreams: 312*
    Biscuits: 57*
    Kills: 5733*
    Deaths: 8459*
    Admin Kills: 39*
    Hidden Pickups found: 1
    Banked Money: 2017873364
    Money: 3102068
    Kill Streak: Sibaren_Girl has not made a kill streak yet.
    Races Won: 11 races
    Event Points: 70
    Pursuits Won: Sibaren_Girl has not won any pursuits yet.
    Duels Won: 115

Skin ID: 192
    Last Login: 2016-11-21 19:54:21
    Last Logout: 2016-11-21 21:52:07
    Time Spent Ingame: 20040 minutes
    My last application and Delija words but now nov

Admin Delija
    Denied.
    You may reapply on July the 9th, 2016.
    [SIZE=7]Nida Masood Jatt

Negative vote from me. I only see you on IRC were you used to talk with a rude behaviour towards a player.

Also, sending private messages like "Wb" to Admins will not increase you chances to be accepted as a Trusted Player. I don't see anything helpful from your side. Try to become more active in helping people (in-game, forums). You don't have to treath Admins as Kings/Queens since we are like normal players with an Admin job (I appreciate your kindness tho) but you don't have to. I do like to see you way more nice towards players instead of me and other Admins.

Good luck!

For information and help PM me. I helped other players as well and they became great and are doing a great job nowdays. Some of them are TP and I am proud of all them. Especially Maxsafy (my favorite TP) .

Comment

Your behavior on IRC is very bad. Once you were insulting people for something. Also several times you gave your account to random people. I sent you IRC PM its not good to do it. You started saying "dont tell me what to do" or "noob admin". Am i noob admin?!?!

No from me

Comment

"I only see you on IRC were you used to talk with a rude behaviour towards a player."
        I noticed the same thing with you. Couple of days ago I saw you arguing with paige, and the situation went quite awkward, in my opinion.. You get easily offended.

"I don't see anything helpful from your side. Try to become more active in helping people (in-game, forums)."
        Agreed. No from me too.

Comment

Thank you Roddja, Beer, PANZEHIR Thanks for vote and i agree my all fault thanks again
          [SIZE=7]Nida Masood Jatt

Comment

Staying on IRC talking about weird stuff without much help isn't good for an applicant. I never ever see you ingame therefore I also don't see reports from you. Forum activity is really bad, also bad attitude as I caught on IRC multiple times with undercover accounts.

No.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 23-11-16, 05:27 PM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Thank you for vote Eliteus
              [SIZE=7]Nida Masood Jatt

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on Christmas, 2016.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X