Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why never seen you in game before ... Still you're an old player but I don't know you even a nanobit
    Try to be active more at least contact me once in game let me know you. My name there : [ATM]Queen . Thanks.
    Its a no from me maybe next time. good luck.

Comment

Actually i saw you years ago in-game and you seems to be inactive this year. I really dont know your attitude and your behavior but it's a no for now! Next-time! GL!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
        I don't know why never seen you in game before ... Still you're an old player but I don't know you even a nanobit
        Try to be active more at least contact me once in game let me know you. My name there : [ATM]Queen . Thanks.
        Its a no from me maybe next time. good luck.
        I don't know why you don't concentrate on names, I even had some fights with you when your tp is demoted I some time fight with you some time you fight back, and sometime you just spawn infernus , I meet you enough at /l 90 and last time I see you IG when roddija or Rebell[M4] started a Road Trip /rt But I don't think Correct me If I wrong I think You like free roam better than Dming.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
          Actually i saw you years ago in-game and you seems to be inactive this year. I really dont know your attitude and your behavior but it's a no for now! Next-time! GL!
          Bro I am super active in this month and I am free the reason was some time I was inactive Sometime the internet problem, and sometime Electricity problem, But for now its Okay and I most and Give my full time actually not full time, Now its Ramadan So I little bit lazy After fasting start, I give upto 7 Hours to GX after fasting is Finish. Anyway thanks for your vote, and Anyway I also never see you in game, IG my home is /ga you find me /l 90 /l 69 /l 8 or /l 133 or /l 140 and /m These the places I go.

Comment

Eter I don't know u at all,yet I will like to give u a chance.
            Yes
            Last edited by AryaN; 30-06-16, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
              Eter I don't know u at all,yet I will like to give u a chance.
              Yes
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
                Bro I am super active in this month and I am free the reason was some time I was inactive Sometime the internet problem, and sometime Electricity problem, But for now its Okay and I most and Give my full time actually not full time, Now its Ramadan So I little bit lazy After fasting start, I give upto 7 Hours to GX after fasting is Finish. Anyway thanks for your vote, and Anyway I also never see you in game, IG my home is /ga you find me /l 90 /l 69 /l 8 or /l 133 or /l 140 and /m These the places I go.
                Maybe i never seen you and you never seen me due to our different timezones my TZ is (GMT Athens), anyway bro

Comment

NO
                  I always acitve 6 hours or more but never seen you in game tho
                  I dont think you are active.
                  Maybe next time.

Comment

yes from me i wanna give you a chance your are active and good dmer.
                    Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                    VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Originally posted by Kanwar View Post
                      yes from me i wanna give you a chance your are active and good dmer.
                      Not More than You, Actually I am noob in Deagle and Improving skills, but my besti Sawn off And Sniper is Good
                      Thanks For your vote, I also see your skills, You not even Miss any Single shot in Deagle, You have pretty Nice Skills.

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
                      Maybe i never seen you and you never seen me due to our different timezones my TZ is (GMT Athens), anyway bro
                      Yeah I also Think That's the main Reason. But Today I see you IG as well as in Main Chat.
                      Last edited by Robo; 01-07-16, 05:34 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Well you seem to be a nice guy though. The only part i did not like was that incident which happened between you and Ken_v.
                        Ken_V just asked you not to shoot him as he was not interested in fighting. But the thing you said was ,"any reason to stop". Well I personally did not like that as You could have just stopped shooting him. As there were always 60 to 100 of players to fight. Continuously shooting a player, looks like you hate him and you just want to annoy him. ( though I know, you don't hate him, Neither Ken_v hates you).

You are new to this server, I will advise you to stay friendly with people as much you can.

About my Vote, I would not take part in this right now. ( i may vote later after talking with my clan mates.)

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                          Well you seem to be a nice guy though. The only part i did not like was that incident which happened between you and Ken_v.
                          Ken_V just asked you not to shoot him as he was not interested in fighting. But the thing you said was ,"any reason to stop". Well I personally did not like that as You could have just stopped shooting him. As there were always 60 to 100 of players to fight. Continuously shooting a player, looks like you hate him and you just want to annoy him. ( though I know, you don't hate him, Neither Ken_v hates you).

You are new to this server, I will advise you to stay friendly with people as much you can.

About my Vote, I would not take part in this right now. ( i may vote later after talking with my clan mates.)
                          I think I already had a talk with ken_V and I also apologize to him, As I don't know this not a big deal of killing anybody as GX is Dm server also, So you mentioned about he says Stop but I don't the reason is That Time I was new to sawn off Two shots , I am crazy about learning this technique and now thanks to God. I become perfect in it, You tell me first thing whenever you fight You look at your enemy or to main chat. I swear When I was fighting with him and he not fight back, I just killed him Yeah I know he say stop in main chat But I see his message after killing him, If he use - Stop. Then may I stop and not kill him, By the way I am not a new to GX, That time my score is I think 2000, Than I just joking say Any reason to stop. Just as joke and I don't know that He take this very seriously, I already say sorry to him, So rest upon you guys.

Comment

Extra post from me:
                            I think this guy (Eter) is right in some parts. When i ran around and killing people, i never read the mainchat, only look at my enemies (i mean if Ken did the -Stop, then this guy could see it.
                            Eter also apologized to Ken when he relized Ken did not like his joke.
                            But, i just want to say to Eter that i've never seen ATM's members kill players who dont want to fight back (maybe they're racers or something) atleast not in medic spawn. Do you know what i mean? Hope you'll imrpove yourself even you get accepted or denied
                            Regards
                            Kel

Comment

I am inactiv at the moment but I saw that you have been denied 1-2 days ago and now you are trying to join us. I saw helpful tutorials from you and I think you are a nice player but for me it is too early for you. Maybe next time. No from me.
                              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                                Extra post from me:
                                I think this guy (Eter) is right in some parts. When i ran around and killing people, i never read the mainchat, only look at my enemies (i mean if Ken did the -Stop, then this guy could see it.
                                Eter also apologized to Ken when he relized Ken did not like his joke.
                                But, i just want to say to Eter that i've never seen ATM's members kill players who don't want to fight back (maybe they're racers or something) atleast not in medic spawn. Do you know what i mean? Hope you'll improve yourself even you get accepted or denied
                                Regards
                                Kel
                                Yeah Thanks, But I want to add something also, I don't remember properly but I think we fighting in /ga or /l 90 [ Correct me If I am wrong] , Our First Fight is done, May I think He come back for revenge When He come back I start Fighting and Shooting at him, But he did not response I think he chatting with someone, Then after a second trying to escape I not read main chat so I killed him, ATM members I also see them in /GA Where I most, Like /GA , /l 90 /m /wwk, Like these Places.

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                                But, i just want to say to Eter that i've never seen ATM's members kill players who dont want to fight back (maybe they're racers or something) at least not in medic spawn. Do you know what i mean? Hope you'll improve yourself even you get accepted or denied
                                I don't know this, I listing it from you. Now I know Thanks.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                                Topics: 158
                                Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X