• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: [ATM]Marie_

■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: Marie_
    2. Previous names: i got one Casio but i play less
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 2013
    4. Your GamerX score: Now i have 500 score + and in account Casio i got 2000 score But i hope i'm applying for Marie not for Casio
    5. Total time spent in-game: 20 Hours and i promise i'll make it 100 hours soon as poosible
    6. Previous clans: n/a
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: -
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: No, but i hope i won't get denied my first application in Gx
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: n/a
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): tbh, in the ATM clan there are many duelers and i have duel many of them and i suppose they like my dm skills and there are many members that i love specially.
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: Might , Inactive but i hav'nt think about it
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: In my Opinion loyality means The devotion and faithfulness to a cause, country, group, or person.

■ Gameplay ■

Which servers do you play?: Gx
    Describe your activity: Well , i play 3-4 hours in a day

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 10
    Shotgun: 8
    M4/ak/mp5: 7
    Spas: 6
    Sniper: 8
    Rifle: 6
    Sawn-off: 6
    Tec9: 5 :v

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge: i hav'nt script any thing so i do not know anything about the scripting :/
    Photoshop knowledge: well i know pretty much things in photoshop and i can design some cool membership tags if the leader order me to design a membership list i would pretty much obey him and make a cool design of tags so that people could get to know there ranks
    Video editing knowledge: i hav'nt edit any video but i'll try in future maybe.

Make your time spending ingame to 100 hours then come back for the application.
    NO from me this time

Comment

DENIED your rulebreaker and cheater .
      you can re-apply after 2 months

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
      Topics: 158
      Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X