• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: ATM APPLY!!

1. Ingame name: Benjokiller$
    2. Previous names: Benjokiller[sS]
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: Since 2016
    4. Your GamerX score:2817
    5. Total time spent in-game: 30893 minutes.
    6. Previous clans: [sS].[UMH]
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: Well my first clan was [UMH] and I was there for a long time until the clan went down and members started leaving. My 2nd clan was [sS], members start hacking and rulebrake so i leave.
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: I got Denide for M4 bicucuise races
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: [ATM]Danger
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): Because I have always liked ATM since I joined GamerX....
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: Only when I leave gamerx or get kick from it ..
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: Loyal enough...Which servers do you play?: Gamerx only.
    Describe your activity: 9/10.

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 7.
    Shotgun: 8.
    M4/ak/mp5: 8.
    Spas: 7.
    Sniper: 7.
    Rifle: 6.
    Sawn-off: 8.
    Tec9: 9.
    Extra Information
    Photoshop knowledge: 9/10.
    Video editing knowledge: 7/10.
    Last edited by Benjokiller; 26-07-16, 01:34 AM.

I don't think you're ready, also i saw you rule-breaking a lot times, so it's No.
    Last edited by ; 26-07-16, 01:56 AM.

Comment

The funny thing about you is when you apply to a clan you remove the sS tag, and if you get denied you put the sS tag back without permission of SugarX. Which shows that you're a clan hopper, and you're also very annoying ingame and you break alot of rules.
      I'm very sorry but my vote is No.
      Last edited by Grimvirus; 26-07-16, 10:20 AM.

Comment

No, you used to stick to me a lot I love you Queen and bla bla bla I don't want someone as my clan mate who annoys me.

Comment

Benjo oh why you do this you rule break alot mate, and you should have waited sometime when you are applying for a clan because you recently got denied! Mate i don't like to say but i had to you are annoying in game you always annoy admins by pming or saying in chat load my 'Event' or others event whatever you like and annoying behaviour childish, maybe your intention is to do the right thing but you did mistakes which is very fine thing i truly believe mistakes are happend to be corrected don't be afraid of doing mistakes buddy be afraid of not learning from them and i would like to see you in future maybe if you improve yourself try to think for sometime daily when you sleep today i did this thing bad i should not do it it will help you and be with positive good players then to be in *immature players who are rulebreakers*..
          My best wishes for you may god bless you and i know you will be a great player nothing is (impossible) the word itself says [i am possible] and one day all clan's will die to have benjo in clan maybe hehe! So try to be a player like that!
          Sorry its a NO This time maybe next time and if you got any kind of problem/confusion tell me i would love to help you.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 26-07-16, 10:48 AM.

Comment

You are yet not ready to be a part of ATM family, you are immature annoyer also a clan hopper.

Negative vote from me
            Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
            VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

No for now, not ready yet for ATM family, i saw you too doing this that grimvirus mentioned and this is show clan hopping and immaturity! Improve yourself and especially the "clan stuff" if you want to sucessfully join [ATM] family!

Comment

Negative

Comment

You always annoy Admins about events/stuff
                  no from me...

Comment

spam goo Jokes ! no from me

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply after 1st september, 2016.

I will advise you to Stop breaking rules and fix your behavior, its not hard to do those things.

If you fix these things then you can consider yourself to be ready for clan application.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                      Topics: 158
                      Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X