This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
    Wow this topic is a little bit off-topic and spammy now i think, isn't it? Title says "Clan Info" but contains uncommon things, instead of common public information where people would need.
    You guys starting to post like clan chatting, yet the group is never been used for such discussion:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group.php?groupid=148 (that will be Eliteus' job)

Or maybe I'm wrong?
    Robo is right. You guys can start asking questions such as what Price asked in the group discussion. However since it's called "Clan info", I don't really mind any clan event discussions, as events will attract more people to clan. Guys I do however want to add, keep it in topic and don't post stuff like "Your ping was high" or "Chheaaateerr jk gj", post your screenshots and have any of the conversations regarding the event ingame.

Regards
    Eliteus

P.s. Thanks for making us, even me aware of this Robo
    Last edited by Eliteus; 01-02-16, 12:19 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Yeah Robo is right, also i think there should be another section named "Clan Stuff" and move all these replies from there to that section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        Yeah Robo is right, also i think there should be another section named "Clan Stuff" and move all these replies from there to that section.
        What i was suggesting you people is to use the Group as clan discussion... That's what i made clan category group for.
        KVIrc User

Comment

• Hey guys,
          I decided I'd leave the clan and I know you guys are going to be like "Whaa!" but I have my own reasons for leaving. Here is one of them:
          - I do want to be in a clan with one or more member(s) of the clan
          That's one of them. I do however want to say that if I talk to you like I usually do it means you aren't the reason for it. I hope our friendship remains, you guys were f*cking awesome, Good luck with your clan and Yh

Peace!
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            Hey guys,
            I decided I'd leave the clan and I know you guys are going to be like "Whaa!" but I have my own reasons for leaving. Here is one of them:
            - I do want to be in a clan with one or more member(s) of the clan
            That's one of them. I do however want to say that if I talk to you like I usually do it means you aren't the reason for it. I hope our friendship remains, you guys were f*cking awesome, Good luck with your clan and Yh

Peace!
            Woooooot? Maan... that's not good
            Anyway, i've told to some members, if Elite leave I'll leave too. This ain't that good but Elite is my best friend so i can't stay without him. I hope our friendship will stay same and wish you the best with the clan. Keep it up, it'll be bigger!

Regards.
            Twitch.

Comment

• Dear elite and twitch,

We all really liked that you wwanted to be a part of our clan. I hope you will find a new better clan then ours. I also wish you good luck with this. If you wanna come back there's no problem just apply again and i'm sure all the member want you back to. Again it was awesome to have you two in the clan and good luck with finding another clan!

Nissan out.

Comment

• After a lot of players leaving it, it becomes too hard to keep the clan, so I'm closing it.

It was very good stay with you all, but it's the end. Thanks for everything.

You can remove the tag if you want to.
                Last edited by PotatoWasTaken; 03-02-16, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
                Type: Moderated
                Topics: 26
                Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X