X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DENIED] Your lovely Evil's App :)

Ingame name:[FIR]Evil_Boss
    Previous name (If you had):no
    Previous clan (If you had):FIR DOK so mch lol but now nothing and it was not from these server!
    Your Country:Pakistan
    Time spent in game:100hrs+ i think
    Extra note
    So guys m Evilboss, i am not really too much intrested in clans after leaving my big community.. Uhmm what should i say u have seen my behaviour my fanstatic strike rate haha. . Uhmm and i am i hav been owner of hundreds of servers made servers been admin and after rejoining Samp joined this community felt extra nice to be a part of this found Friends like north we enjoyed na on ur bday haha so i think this clan is Masted in name nd i think am a killing machine so i like it and everybody is great the staff the community no need to say much lots of love again thanks for reading and spending your precious time thankz ")

I'm not going to lie, you are too kind of a person (a bit too much). You tell people to behave and stuff. However, when someone asks for actual help such as commands they don't know, you don't help out. But then again you are new to GamerX. On top of that, I don't really know you much. So know our clan mates more, help more and after that you will get my yes but for now it's a no. Good luck
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Extra thanks elite bro for your kind reply i think the charity the help thing should have been done privately so god can give you i think their reward then doing publicity same i do i help ppl newbies new commers so much things in Pms! God dont steal my reward haha.. So i think i do like this as u said you dont know me its fine now u know me haaha loved your way of talk and the way u explain thanks for your reply it means alot sir and i might b new in gamerx but i know almost 90 prcnt abt it.. And see my rank kills stats i think u cant expct this from a newbie i have a strong experince in Samp so sir anyhow thanks again

Comment

You are active. But i don't see you helping. you are really quite in the main chat and as i see not much reports. Sorry but i need to vote no. Good luck.

Comment

As i said to another Application, you should be clean of any clan, that means you shouldn't be in any clan. No for now, maybe i'll give a positive vote next time unless you're still on any clan.

Comment

No from me reasons are above.
            And our clan don't need KILLING MACHINE because our clan not interested in killing but in helpful, friendly and creative players.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Unfortunately, you dont meet the requirements. You've only got 97 hours (100 hours is required -you can check your hours by /tr ingame-).

Denied, you may reapply on 9th February, make sure you meet the requirments next time.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
              Type: Moderated
              Topics: 26
              Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X