• Show
Clear All

• [DENIED][M] cLAN

Ingame name: _Bass_
    Previous name (If you had): _Elite_
    Previous clan (If you had): --
    Your Country: Algeria
    Time spent in game: 180h

Note:now im inactive bcz i have some exams but when i finish them i will be activE
    Last edited by HyriX; 15-01-16, 10:02 PM.

We can't take any inactive member... we need active members that can get our reputation higher and better. No From me. Good luck!

Comment

Nope.

Comment

why you don't understand my reason to be inactive i tell u i will be active whene i finish them ok like you want

thanks for vote
        Last edited by HyriX; 15-01-16, 10:05 PM.

Comment

You need to change your name before applying. Other than that, I can see you are quite keen to join us but I barely know you nor do I see you helping ingame or on forums. Improve all this and you'll get my positive vote. No for now.
          Edit: Your posts in forum are more of you seeking help rather than you helping someone else. You are a new.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 15-01-16, 11:51 PM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

No from em not because you are gonna be inactive but because i never seen you in-game.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Hello there, ZaKi

First of all, stop faking your stats and stop trying to trick us. Play fairly and meet our clan requirements and you're probably going to join us, making more than one account won't make any progress. I talked to you in-game as well and you told me you won't create any other accounts, duh .-.

Second of all, changing your name to one of our clan mates' isn't going to increase your chance of becoming a member in our clan

Anyway, Denied, you may reapply on February 29th. (Your previous date)
              Do NOT apply before your reapply date and be patient.
              Last edited by PotatoWasTaken; 18-01-16, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Another one of this and you will be FORBIDDEN to apply to us again. Seriously guy, stop it.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
                Type: Moderated
                Topics: 26
                Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X