Clear All

• [DENIED]Ahmed's [M] clan application

Ingame name: Ahmed34
    Previous name (If you had): TheEmperor
    Previous clan (If you had): [TLG], [DK]
    Your Country: Egypt
    Time spent in game: 111 hours
    Last edited by PotatoWasTaken; 25-01-16, 03:32 PM. Reason: correcting stats

I don't know anything about you (judjing ur activity and ur behaviour). No from me

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

I asked you when did you join this server and you said "a year i think". In a year , you gained 111 hours which is not acceptable. Personally , i talked to you just for sometime , but you look kinda mature , so you just have to improve your activity and talk to us more and show us you can prove you deserve to be here and you'll definetly have a Yes from me

No for now.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

I have only one thing to say. Who are you? XD I even said no to BlackclouD for not knowing him. I only see you arguing with hackers and noobs and no help at all. No from me. Good luck
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

BlackCloud and Price mentioned everything. Sorry, It's a NO from me.

Comment

DENIED, you may reapply on 25th February.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
              Type: Moderated
              Topics: 26
              Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X