This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwest read this please

okay, wait at least give someone else leadership. we were with enough. i told dodo marisa and others we keep M clan opened. now you closed

Im in too

Comment

Otherwise i am ready to take the leadership over from you if i need to. Or you should probably give it to marisa or Dodo. But don't close it. We both know we CAN SAVE this clan. And if it fails you can always close it!

Comment

dude...ALL left the clan...that all

Comment

No not all and leave it you're not even in this clan anymore So why it would be intresting to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
            dude...ALL left the clan...that all
            No not all left, only two, + Northwest, and I don't even know why.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You shouldn't have created a new thread, you would've just PMed Northwest about it. Anyway, I'm up to moderating the clan again, but since Northwest won't moderate the clan along with me, I have to pick someone from our clan to moderate it with me (which I've actually asked them, but they refused to. -Won't blame them for that, it's their choice anyway-). I would have moderated it on my own if I weren't inactive (sorta). So I guess it's better off closing the clan for now (it wasn't my decision though), It'll be back when we're active again. See you!
              Last edited by PotatoWasTaken; 05-02-16, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PotatoWasTaken View Post
                You shouldn't have created a new thread, you would've just PMed Northwest about it. Anyway, I'm up to moderating the clan again, but since Northwest won't moderate the clan along with me, I have to pick someone from our clan to moderate it with me (which I've actually asked them, but they refused to. -Won't blame them for that, it's their choice anyway-). I would have moderated it on my own if I weren't inactive (sorta). So I guess it's better off closing the clan for now (it wasn't my decision though), It'll be back when we're active again. See you!
                Okay but can't we take over the leadership you and me or you and someone else i dont care who take's but [M] clan aint gonna close for me. Please give someone else leader.

Comment

Yeah , i agree with Nissan. I am not going to remove the Tag.

Comment

I'm with Sir Nissan and Sir Price.........

This clan is the best clan so please don't close it...
                    I like this clan..............................................
                    .................................................. .................................................. ..................Can't live without this.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                      Yeah , i agree with Nissan. I am not going to remove the Tag.
                      I no longer trust you, Price -> http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...hp?6554-wW-app
                      Trying to act loyal so I would re-open [M] clan and promote you, then you apply on another clan, neat!

Anyway, you've been warned twice from me and Northwest before [M] got closed, and I warned you that you'll be kicked if you've done anything stupid. First, you kept asking me and Northwest for promotion in our clan before closing it, then taking the advantage that Northwest closed [M] so you'd take his place (That's pretty obvious). Second, you tried your luck and applied on another clan, but when you got two No's you asked to remove the topic and you'll stay at [M] like you'll do

You may remove [M] tag, Price. It's closed already anyway.

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan[M] View Post
                      Okay but can't we take over the leadership you and me or you and someone else i dont care who take's but [M] clan aint gonna close for me. Please give someone else leader.
                      Originally posted by PotatoWasTaken View Post
                      I have to pick someone from our clan to moderate it with me (which I've actually asked them, but they refused to. -Won't blame them for that, it's their choice anyway-).
                      Locking this thread as everything has been said
                      Last edited by PotatoWasTaken; 02-03-16, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Masters [M]

About this Group

This group is for anyone who's been accepted into clan M. If you want to be a part of this group you must post an application on the M clan section in the clan sub forum and of course get accepted.
                      Type: Moderated
                      Topics: 26
                      Comments: 361

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X