• REJECTED: Xcrat Apply for [M4] [DENIED]

Username(ingame): XcratcinzeR
    Any previous name: Casper ,, Fm3 other name
    Any previous clan: [NFZ]
    Kills: 36681
    Hours: 1137
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes 100%
    Special Skills:7\10
    Why you want to join to [M4]: because thats is good clan and i love to join good clan and in clan i know some friends
    and all people in clan help other player and thats is active clan ,, i hope to join [M4]
    Last edited by Kenneth; 05-05-15, 05:38 AM.
    GamerX is my Life

i see u so bad at game and u insult me ontime i remember when i ask for changing cookies with cakes u say ' go to hell , fuck u ' then i put u in black list and u insult too much people and ik that they are someone who dont like u cause ur bad so it is ,

NO!!!

just behave and be good maybe the next time , and ur brother or u idk insult and he say to me come to make a tour in desert and once i come he kill me and say go to hell M4 member so why u want to be a M4 member if u want behave and be good and u aren't trustable !!

maybe the next time when u behave..

and u jail too much by admins cause u are a rulebreaker and u use rockets at red zone c-bug 2shot ik all that u do i am very active ingame so say the truth .

and not helpful so no!! ..
    sigpic

Comment

You changed yourself, but it's still to early to join our clean. Maybe next time.

Keep the good work up!

Comment

I saw you in [RV] clan. I saw you getting jail by admins. Earlier, I saw you spaming the chat. I pm you and told you stop spam the chat. You refused to read my pm and you continue to spam. It's a no. Try not to break any rules and you will get my yes next time.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Saw u rulebreaking a time , No from me . Maybe some other time
          sigpic

Comment

No, you are not ready to join the clan. We need mature players, you need to start following ALL the rules. Good luck next time

Comment

DENIED
              You may reapply on may 22th

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
              Type: Public
              Topics: 327
              Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X