Username(ingame): [_Price_]
    Any previous name: Price[M4] , etc
    Any previous clan: M4
    Kills: 9342
    Hours: 3283
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 95%
    Special Skills: I'm good in duels , and i'm good in races
    Why you want to join to [M4]:
    Last edited by Kenneth; 05-12-15, 09:53 PM.

big No! u told me in the game that M4 is a noob clan and who wants to join such clan srry brother i dont want ths kind of mentality in our clan and also inactive

Comment

Oh god , mentioning this in my app everytime is not logical at all. I'm active bro , you're not active. Anyways , i dont think ur vote is logical.

Comment

Ik you very well...bt i have'nt saw you from one month atleast in Gx...so try to be more active....better luck next time.This time its a No.

Comment

I am always active bro. The reason is that you play at a different time and i play at a different time. Its not my problem. I even tried to make u understand ingame but the fact is that u never accepted ur mistake. I even told you to check my logs but no , you were liking my attention. I seriously dont care about your vote as i know how i am. So , thanks for nothing. And , what if i say you're inactive. You are the one who is inactive and blaming me then i'm not active.
          And i'm not being rude , i'm being honest.
          Last edited by Interstellar; 05-12-15, 06:26 PM.

Comment

No from me too don't see you much active nowadays. Maybe next time.
            sigpicc:

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
              I am always active bro. The reason is that you play at a different time and i play at a different time. Its not my problem. I even tried to make u understand ingame but the fact is that u never accepted ur mistake. I even told you to check my logs but no , you were liking my attention. I seriously dont care about your vote as i know how i am. So , thanks for nothing. And , what if i say you're inactive. You are the one who is inactive and blaming me then i'm not active.
              And i'm not being rude , i'm being honest.
              First of all I am not the only one who saying you are inactive...and if you think you are active then how came our clan
              members giving this reason of inactivity.And we had a talk in-game too ik and you were asking for a positive vote too(Plz Plz Plz)remember I have good skills and all that...bt I told you that time too and you replid that [Now look what i be reply in anger that what you have said sir] so dude don't think by doing this you have better results.....

Comment

TBH: your a nice player overral but what my clan mates are saying is pretty true after all... You recently came back from inactivity. Stay active as much as you can.. Let me but this in broket.. (you may be busy with your real life I don't have a problem with that as everyone have there self to study in real life I know it might be lil difficult to join in-game if your busy with life... Beside that when you get the time to come in-game make it worthwhile so me along with my clan mates can be convincing about you really wanna be back here)... For now my answer is still gonna be Negative ATM. Surly you will get my positive if you work on your Activity.
                Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

DENIED

You may reapply at December 24th.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 327
                  Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X