X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: unclejordi's application

Username(ingame): unclejordi
    Any previous name: [Jordi] Deventter, Android
    Any previous clan: [M](closed) [UKR](closed)
    Kills: 20.578
    Hours: +1050 hours
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 75
    Special Skills: 8° in Event points Toplist and Racer, and duels (c-bug and slide bug) 2 shoots
    Why you want to join to [M4]: I would like the last chance here in the clan, I have improved a lot in my last application and am also a good player and there are also many of my compadres in the clan
    Regards
    unclejordi
    Last edited by Kenneth; 25-04-16, 05:10 AM.

You're a clan hopper. Can't really trust you, my vote will be neutral for now, goodluck.

Comment

I dont trust you ... besides youre an inactive player I never seen you help others and etc
      Its a negative vote from me . GL

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_queen View Post
        I dont trust you ... besides youre an inactive player I never seen you help others and etc
        Its a negative vote from me . GL
        Really? Inactive? you from Iran and i from Chile, in my timezona im very active

Comment

You are a good player, matured, active and skilled enough to be in our clan!
          But you've been on some clans recently and that makes the sense of "clan hopping".
          So I guess you should had waited little longer and apply there again. No from me.

Good Luck!

Comment

You are active and helpful. You are the first player t invite me to join M4 and i was happy that i will join M4 and you in it. Now i'm mad that you left, so YES. I want you back.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

DENIED

You can't reapply to this clan.

You've been joining and leaving this clan just like a game and you know it, you can't just join and leave whenever you want, some of M4's members doesn't know about that, so I'm really sorry but you can not be M4 anymore, tho you're good enough, and you have skills but, this is not a game. Beside you're not being mature enough, we don't want that kind of shitty games at this clan, maybe you will get your chance but you need to work for it, you can't join to us at the moment.

Don't take this like something personal, because isn't the case, the issue is inside of M4.

Greetings dude.
              Last edited by Kenneth; 25-04-16, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
              Type: Public
              Topics: 327
              Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X