• REJECTED: M4 |Application

Username(ingame): Interstellar
    Any previous name: Interstellar[W] , [_Price_] , Price[M4]
    Any previous clan: M4 and W
    Kills: 10000
    Hours: 3600
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 99%
    Special Skills: I am good in duels if i have a good mouse ,etc
    Why you want to join to [M4]: I was in M4 before but since it got inactive and players left , what would i have done staying here? Though it was one of my mistake , i never thought of what i was doing. I was a trusted player but got demoted for something which was not acceptable from my opinion(anyone can ask me in pm what happened). I created a clan W , got some players but when i got demoted , they left as the couldn't bare the fact that they are in a clan where a normal player in an owner. I waited for a week , after W got closed to apply for M4 as i knew , they wont accept me fast. I have done a lot of mistakes , and i have improved upon it. Sorry guys if i have done any wrong action , because everyone does mistakes but the person who forgives and gives a chance , is considered to be a good guy. I will stay here if i will get accept here , and i am not a person who just believes "this is a game , i'll leave m4 blah blah" , gamerx is my life , i have spent more than half of my age here. I just want to have fun here , with the clan members , with everyone.

Regards
    Last edited by Kenneth; 01-05-16, 11:57 AM.

No one don't do mistakes we are humans so it is a Yes. But tell me what happened in PM. :P
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

You are my good friend. I dont care about your past. You got skills which are good for [M4]. Positive vote from me.

Comment

Well you recently used [W] clan tag then you left it without any reason , It's weird you invite all M4 members to join W and now you want join M4 . It's a negative vote from me . GL

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_queen View Post
          Well you recently used [W] clan tag then you left it without any reason , It's weird you invite all M4 members to join W and now you want join M4 . It's a negative vote from me . GL
          I already said its been a week since i left W , and W was closed "WITH a reason".

Comment

Dont know much about you but i dont have anything against you either, But as of what i remember you had been inviting me to your clan several times not even 10 days ago,You were in a clan recently.

And you mentioned you closed the clan, that doesnt mean you cant wait a while before getting inside another clan, Good luck.

Sorry but Negative.
            Last edited by Glator; 30-04-16, 05:08 PM.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator_ View Post
              Dont know much about you but i dont have anything against you either, But as of what i remember you had been inviting me to your clan several times not even 10 days ago,You were in a clan recently.

And you mentioned you closed the clan, that doesnt mean you cant wait a while before getting inside another clan, Good luck.

Sorry but Negative.
              I agree with Glator with this one.. Negative from me to..

Comment

DENIED

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                Type: Public
                Topics: 327
                Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X