Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: SHEHROZ's M4 caln application.

Username(ingame): SHEHROZ
    Any previous name: -
    Any previous clan: -
    Kills: 5650
    Hours: 391 h
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 95%
    Special Skills: I know how to do cbug and two shots (but I dont use 2 shots much) and I can also make good maps for hp etc.
    Why you want to join to [M4]: It is a very good clan and the players in this clan are also very nice that's why I want to join M4 clan.
    Last edited by Kenneth; 05-06-16, 04:35 PM.

Never saw you in-game, No!

Comment

As Twitch mentioned above. No.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I Never saw you in game or atleast saw your name in mainchat so No From me now , Maybe next time
        Last edited by Ultraz; 02-06-16, 03:28 PM.

Comment

You have good skills but I'm scared to vote you and then you go inactive for a longtime
          I won't take a vote in this app c:

Comment

You told me in game if i can see your skills before you apply which is very nice of your part

Now, in your skills:

Race: Need a lot of practice but i guess you don't like the races too much..

DM: You're very good with the "running weapon set" (tec9 + Sawn-off) and your c-bug is pretty good.

I know that you just came from inactivity, I hope you're more active now.

Originally posted by Queen View Post
            I'm scared to vote you and then you go inactive for a longtime
            Me too so if i see that you're inactive again i will change my vote.

It's a yes from me GL.
            Last edited by Bengi; 02-06-16, 07:28 PM.

Comment

You play in the server sometimes and get in-active, About your skills. Your skills are good for [M4], Your behaviour is also good. I won't be unfair as you are active in these days. Yes from me, and be active from now.

Comment

Yes, but be more active.

Comment

Your definitely a good player with good skills..... but as most of my clan mates saying that your inactive, I have been inactive my self but my clan mates knows best for now.

Natural for now...

Comment

Try to hang out with M4 teammates more often so we can actually watch or test your skills, that guy indeed tested you and said you're good but I never saw you in the server and I used to be about 24 hours per day (when used to be active, coming back soon)

You got potential but in my personal opinion you ain't ready to be recognized as a M4 clan member, you just got back from your inactivity and you should spend some more time playing and training and talking with people so we see your behavior, attitude, and maturity also.

No from me, my vote may change in the next application. Good luck and take those tips I mentioned above!

Comment

To be really honest, skills does not matter that much in joining a clan. What matters the most is your behavior IG, your maturity level, activity, and couple of other things which includes DM skills, Racing techniques etc.

I rarely see you IG, I haven't really interacted with you much either. You could've invested some effort in your application, a players application is more like his CV, a little more effort invested would've changed my mind. as they say no effort, no cake. You're not very talkative too.

I'm going with a negative this time. However, you have potential which means you would probably be a part of this clan in the near future. I would suggest you to hang out more with the M4 players.
                      Good luck with your application.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Thanks all of you for your votes and also for the good tips.

Comment

You're inactive.
                          No.

Comment

Denied.

you may reapply on 29th of June 2016.
                            Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                            Type: Public
                            Topics: 327
                            Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X