• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Evil's Application for [M4]

Username(ingame): [BOOM]Evil_Boss
    [BOOM] is not a clan.

Any previous name:nope

Any previous clan:[FIR] when i was having a community.

Kills:10457 kills, 1683 deaths.

Hours:260+

Do you speak English Yes i know, English its pretty fine and understandble.
    Special Skills:i am a good Dmer, i have made servers, hosted been admin in servers and and myself was having a big clan so very big experience and i know 2 shots c bug all bugs.

Why you want to join to [M4]:i never thought to join any clan, but i think as i came back in gamerX after long time and i felt for a good player a boom as a name Does't look good, i know all member's very friendly well behaved and pro dmers/racers and [M4] looks cool so i decided to join this hope i get a chance to being in a wonderful clan and get some experince and good time cheers!
    Last edited by Kenneth; 07-06-16, 10:22 PM.

Well I can't deny this you just comeback from inactivity but as you're a mature player and got nice skills I can see you play daily and you're active again I decide to give you a chance it's a yes from me. GL with your app.

Comment

You're friendly,helpful and mature, I had a great time with you back in the other server we played on. Activity won't be an issue for you, I assume as you left the other server. You're a good DM'er and also have moderate racing skills.

I see no harm in putting you on trial, I'd go with a positive. Good luck with your application.

P.S: Make sure you remove the [BOOM] tag, if you get accepted.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

I can see you just came back from inactivity but, I'll like to put you on a trial because i think you are a goodluck player, you changed alot from before. Make sure you remove that BOOM tag. Yes from me, don't make me regret.
        Last edited by Toffee; 07-06-16, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I don't know if I am allowed to vote already but I would like to put this in here:
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...eally-Unban-me!

just a quote from this.
          I just can't really understand how you still claiming you didn't rulebreak when it is even captured on video
          ...and you later turned it into personal drama as whole world was against you

One of the most 2 faced player i've ever seen

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Jobu said it all + you just came back from inactivity

Comment

I have mentioned that reason which rule i didn't knew that time and having said that i am changed and asked and confirmed each rule from many admins and tps, past is past you can't change jobu better to move on its been months activity is not a issue for me bro -

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
                I don't know if I am allowed to vote already but I would like to put this in here:
                http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...eally-Unban-me!

just a quote from this.

...and you later turned it into personal drama as whole world was against you

One of the most 2 faced player i've ever seen
                Thx For this info Mr.janes.

+ If I can remember clearly but am sure when you were active you and you clan mates (BOOM CLAN) was annoying as hell, make it worst you just came back from inactive.

Try to be more active as my clan mates can see your changes if any.

Negative for now.
                Süççēss çřmęs wďth pőwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Thanks for all the votes, i will surely work on it already removed boom
                  And i will take everything in positive sense so it can help me -

Comment

Just came back from in-activity, wait for some time to let us see the new changed Evil_Boss.
                    No for now.

Comment

You just came back from inactivity, should'ave waited a bit first.
                      No.

Comment

Same as Grim here, you should have waited some more time, negative.

Comment

DENIED

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 327
                          Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X