Clear All

• REJECTED: [M4] Application

Username(ingame): Eter
    Any previous name: Mr.N1t4m , GiGa_91 , Mr.Oneblood
    Any previous clan: [XVI]
    Kills: 3654
    Races Won: 0
    Hours: 103
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes, I Can speak english, As i rate my English Skills 70%.
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No
    Special Skills ingame: Two-Shots, Sniper, Drifting
    Special Personal Skills: Well, I am good in Html5 , Php as the other languages that helped me to Create an Website
    Prefered weapons to duel: Deagle , Sawn-off, Sniper
    Prefered cars to race: Infernus
    How long you have been playing SA:MP? 1 Year
    Why you want to join to [M4]: As I want to Join Cause I want to make myself more better by Hanging with pro, and practicing with it.
    Why did you select M4 to join in: As Many Pro Players are here So, I want to Improve myself. To better perform against my enemy, And as Clan Leader say, If a newbie Come to our clan We teach him.

I read the requirements, But as I Know that I am not good at racing the reason is, Now I try to improving my Sawn-off and Sniper and Deagle skills, after it get well, later on I focus on Racing Skills, And Improve myself in Racing.

I know the CBug, and Two shots Bugs, In two-shots I get perfect, Now I sometimes get freeze on CBug, but I still improving.

You can Check all My status here : http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=Eter

Rest is Up to You.

I don't know much about you. I will wait for other menbers opinion. Neutral for now.
    Edit: You need some time. Your 2 shot skills are pretty good. Improve in c-bug and races. No from me.
    Last edited by Toffee; 26-06-16, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      I don't know much about you. I will wait for other menbers opinion. Neutral for now.
      Ok, But I think we already had a duel in Game, And That Time my game become too lagy so That I can't even Play Good.

Comment

Hi, I see you sometimes ask in the forum A questions and maybe some of this posts you want help on it , i know that no problem about that feel free to asking but the organization need Pro players with High skills we can call it "full player" and i never saw you in Race please try to complete your skills in everything and to know skills not everything , you want to be too friendly/helpful
        Anyway I will give you Neural Vote and maybe i change my opinion.

Edite: as well toffe said everything it a No from me maybe next time.
        Last edited by NeuroX; 27-06-16, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eter View Post
          Username(ingame): Eter
          Any previous name: Mr.N1t4m , GiGa_91 , Mr.Oneblood
          Any previous clan: [XVI]
          Kills: 3654
          Races Won: 0
          Hours: 103
          Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): Yes, I Can speak english, As i rate my English Skills 70%.
          Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No
          Special Skills ingame: Two-Shots, Sniper, Drifting
          Special Personal Skills: Well, I am good in Html5 , Php as the other languages that helped me to Create an Website
          Prefered weapons to duel: Deagle , Sawn-off, Sniper
          Prefered cars to race: Infernus
          How long you have been playing SA:MP? 1 Year
          Why you want to join to [M4]: As I want to Join Cause I want to make myself more better by Hanging with pro, and practicing with it.
          Why did you select M4 to join in: As Many Pro Players are here So, I want to Improve myself. To better perform against my enemy, And as Clan Leader say, If a newbie Come to our clan We teach him.

I read the requirements, But as I Know that I am not good at racing the reason is, Now I try to improving my Sawn-off and Sniper and Deagle skills, after it get well, later on I focus on Racing Skills, And Improve myself in Racing.

I know the CBug, and Two shots Bugs, In two-shots I get perfect, Now I sometimes get freeze on CBug, but I still improving.

You can Check all My status here : http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=Eter

Rest is Up to You.
          6. You must have at least 50 races won.

you have good reason to enter the clan, but has to grow more in the game.

"Study hard ... to get to the place of teachers"

No for now

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
            Hi, I see you sometimes ask in the forum A questions and maybe some of this posts you want help on it , i know that no problem about that feel free to asking but the organization need Pro players with High skills we can call it "full player" and i never saw you in Race please try to complete your skills in everything and to know skills not everything , you want to be too friendly/helpful
            Anyway I will give you Neural Vote and maybe i change my opinion.
            That post You talking about Just for troll, and about helpful i was very And I am also very active, May you not see me due to Over timezone difference, yeah u right that u never saw me in race cause Right now I focusing on Deagle, and I improve my racing skills as well. I am Friendly Dear.

Comment

Originally posted by RADIAS View Post
              6. You must have at least 50 races won.

you have good reason to enter the clan, but has to grow more in the game.

"Study hard ... to get to the place of teachers"

No for now
              hahahhahaha Your quote is Well Good,

But May I ask you a Question,

Anwar have also good in racing but its Death match skills sucks, and Requirement is 1000 kill, and He have 350 score, than may I ask you how he approved as he does not meet requirement too.

Comment

Anwar have also good in racing but its Death match skills sucks, and Requirement is 1000 kill, and He have 350 score, than may I ask you how he approved as he does not meet requirement too.
                Anwar was accepted because he got positive votes in his application. So leaders accepted him because of his racing skills.

Comment

the reason why you can not accept your request is that you are still immature, you do not accept constructive criticism and that is something we are not looking over here, my answer is firm and think not cambiare until we see improvement in their attitude.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                    Anwar was accepted because he got positive votes in his application. So leaders accepted him because of his racing skills.
                    I also Got Skill , As I have Sawn-off and Sniping Skills.

Comment

Originally posted by RADIAS View Post
                      the reason why you can not accept your request is that you are still immature, you do not accept constructive criticism and that is something we are not looking over here, my answer is firm and think not cambiare until we see improvement in their attitude.

Good Luck
                      I not attitude like immature, The reason Why I asked, To remove my confusion against Anawar, and I got my answer By toffe, Anyways Thanks for your Vote.

Comment

To be honest, I don't know you, never had a duel or a talk with you, so my vote is neutral, I'll duel you to see your skills and then I'll give my vote. Since you seem to be a mature guy, that's why I gave a neutral vote. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
                          To be honest, I don't know you, never had a duel or a talk with you, so my vote is neutral, I'll duel you to see your skills and then I'll give my vote. Since you seem to be a mature guy, that's why I gave a neutral vote. Good luck
                          OMG Man what you talking about at almost I seeing you you are at afk, But we meet many times in /l 90 and Had a fight I also duel you some time with sawn off, Sniper and Deagle. I don't know Why you talking that You not see and never fight with me. I am sure I fight with you many Times, Hope you remember I always fight with Sawn off. at /l 90.

Comment

No. Croll up to see the reason .

Improve your Skillz, get enough maturity then You're welcomed to Join us. Work on the side of your behaviour Goodluck.
                            -Tunisia <3

Comment

You don't meet ALL the requeriments and I never see you IG. But as what i see, as radias said: you are still immature, you do not accept constructive criticism and that is something we are not looking over here.

So, is a obviously NO from me.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 327
                              Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X