Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denied | louie_cute's Re-Application to be part of MM.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied | louie_cute's Re-Application to be part of MM.

Are you willing to leave any current Gang/Crew/Clan that you are currently still part of to join [MM]? If the answer is no, close this application: I don't have any gang, clan, or crew to begin with. I really want to be back on MM if necessary.

Your Name In-Game: louie_cute/[MM]louie_cute.

Your nickname if you get accepted in [MM]: [MM]louie_cute

How should we address you (IRL name): Louie

Your age: 25 years old.

Your gender:
    Male.

Your country:
    Philippines.

Do you play in any other servers (PM a leader if you do)? Well, I do play on other server as the leaders already know which server it was.

Languages you understand and speak fluently (A Degree in Google Translator does not apply here): I speak English, Romanian, and Tagalog (But I have an exception of speaking this particular language).

Your Skype id: louie.placer3

What clans are you currently affiliated with or previously from? Why are you leaving them or what does [MM] have to offer that they already don't which makes you want to consider us instead:

No, [MM] is the only clan I was in and since there were a clearing for the MM pre-loaded project, I pretty much got kicked out because of that and I wish to apply here once again to prove my worth and loyalty towards the clan.

Tell us about your experience in other clans, if possible:

My experience in [MM] is absolutely pleasurable as I always have fun dueling, cruising, and chatting with all the members and there were no times that being in this clan was boring for me. Everything that I encounter and happened here so far in my opinion is fantastic. Ever since I got accepted as an MM member is the day I always keeps on thinking that everything could be fun and I was right.

Now, I don't want to end it here. I want to have fun and at the same time, share some experiences with the other members and pledge myself to be active.

Have you been part of the leadership in any previous clans? What are some key takeaways and qualities that you have gained from it? No.

Give us a brief introduction of your dueling history, when and how did you learn to duel?

Lag Shooting:

I learned to lag shoot back on 2012 (3e). That time, it was so difficult to skin shoot as SA-MP mechanics are not really that updated as it is now. So, me and my friend bran55on trained ourselves of how to shoot and hit them in much easier way. bran55on discovered that trick and told me to shoot more advance and not to hit at the skin of our opponents.

Skin Shooting:

So, time goes by and SA-MP has been updated once more to 3x and 3z. 3z is where the era of skin shooting and it was pretty easy to kill someone by the basis of shooting at the skin. So, pretty much that the system has been so kind for me as we don't struggle to shoot more advance than we used to anymore. Shoot at the skin, and that's it! you can be able to damage anyone by simply aiming and shooting at their skins.

Weapons I can efficiently use for dueling (RW/WW):

RW:

Sawn Off
    Tec9/Uzi
    Dual Pistols

WW:

M4/AK-47
    Shotgun/Combat Shotgun
    Desert Eagle/Silenced Pistol

Are you willing to step up to a leadership or commanding role if you were offered one in the future: Yes, if I am going to be promoted.

How do you think [MM] can be improved:
    This clan has been improving a lot lately. I don't need to point everything that needs to be improved as the leaders of this clan is doing everything they can to improve the clan.

I support this application. Your from the most loyal members here.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Loyalty is indeed important , but we are trying to form a new golden era. Therefore, I would like to personally test you
      picture sharing

Comment

Kindly do excuse me for bumping up , first of all , that's a really nice app despite the fact that I never seen your first application on [censored]. Secondly : well I had no idea you actually know romanian haha!
        Last edited by Saint Pablo; 11-08-16, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo View Post
          Kindly do excuse me for bumping up , first of all , that's a really nice app despite the fact that I never seen your first application on [censored]. Secondly : well I had no idea you actually know romanian haha!
          I speak Romanian from time to time since it was part of my college subject along with my master's degree on Nuclear Physics. I only speak that language if necessary and excuse me for replying without permission.
          Last edited by Saint Pablo; 11-08-16, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Denied
            Reasons: Playing in a different community | Lack of skills.

I'm sorry.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
            Topics: 35
            Comments: 116

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X