This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied | SPYSW4T's MM application.

Are you willing to leave any current Gang/Crew/Clan that you are currently still part of to join [MM]? If the answer is no, close this application:In GX i only in MM since it left the other comminty.

Your Name In-Game:[MM]SPYSW4T

Your nickname if you get accepted in [MM]:[MM]SPYSW4T

How should we address you (IRL name):Forums

Your age:17

Your gender:Male

Your country:Egypt

Do you play in any other servers (PM a leader if you do)? ~

Languages you understand and speak fluently (A Degree in Google Translator does not apply here):English and Arabic

What clans are you currently affiliated with or previously from? Why are you leaving them or what does [MM] have to offer that they already don't which makes you want to consider us instead:I was already a MM member but it Restarting i think and kicked all members except little players.

Tell us about your experience in other clans, if possible:Its good

Have you been part of the leadership in any previous clans? What are some key takeaways and qualities that you have gained from it?No

Give us a brief introduction of your dueling history, when and how did you learn to duel?It starts when i was playing in the other comminty and i used to learn how to do 2shots and cbug from some friends teached me how i do it then i become good with it and still good with it

Weapons I can efficiently use for dueling (RW/WW):Both

Are you willing to step up to a leadership or commanding role if you were offered one in the future:Ok

How do you think [MM] can be improved:I'm inactive in game but i can help by my activity in forum since my parents took from me my laptop because school is coming and i need to focus in this year but i would like to keep my self in a safe place like MM and i like to be a part from MM family and i'm sure I'll be active again after school finish
    Last edited by Kenway; 11-08-16, 09:00 PM.
    [MM]SPYSW4T

i give you the best wishes, you have my support.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

There was a misunderstanding, I'm sorry but you have not been accepted.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
      Topics: 35
      Comments: 116

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X