Hi There.. If [MM] clan popular here imma member of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There.. If [MM] clan popular here imma member of it

Hello [MM] clan this is me [MM]Prisma im glad to joined [MM]clan and their players are good wel attitude i really like it if anyone of MM clan please post here and tell me more about clans? you can join MM clan if you can beat [MM]Ragnar or [MM]Prisma we will test u btw.. saint pablo is the owner? i think..
    sigpic

Hey Prisma, no I'm not the owner of the Murder Mob. We have our own board in the forum if you'd like to learn more about it: Click here

Comment

okay dear lemme check..

can you tell me how to set signature i just uploaded my picture but it doesnt show on my comments :/
      Last edited by Blackbird; 13-08-16, 11:06 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_ View Post
        okay dear lemme check..

can you tell me how to set signature i just uploaded my picture but it doesnt show on my comments :/
        Not an MM member here, but I can help you

Click 'Settings' > then click 'Edit Signature' > If you want to upload a photo, just click in this button: Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.png
Views:	1
Size:	801 Bytes
ID:	114603
        And then paste the link.

Image host if you need one: http://imgur.com/
        Last edited by Domination; 13-08-16, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Hey there, welcome to MM, if you got any doubt about something, we'll be here.

Comment

Welcome to MM again, what do you mean by testing people? Your not a tester xD
            I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

I totally missed that, but yeah, Snickers is right. Neither you or Ragnar are allowed to test and recruit people.
              (Unless you have the leader's permission, like when Ragnar recruited you).

Comment

Welcome to the Murder Mob, hope you enjoy in this family and remember always that we are here to listen each other if you ever need anything. The loyalty and maturity is one of the most important factors we actually examinate when recruiting someone so I guess you have both factors.

Once again welcome to the family.
                -Salvatore

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Murder Mob [MM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                Topics: 35
                Comments: 116

Owner

Members (2)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X