Players abusing RC-Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players abusing RC-Cars

Some players abuse the rc-cars, like, evading death spawning them, go 'round with them killing them, when they will be killed they enter again in rc-cars

So i suggest to prohibit the use of rc-cars, like is prohibited spawn hydras, rhino, etc.. allowing them just in Happy Hour, to make players stop to abuse it. As well, the rc-cars in Army and Police spawns would be removed...

edit: Or, at least, make the rc-car's abuse something against the rules, resulting jail and etc
    Last edited by Pacific; 23-09-15, 05:51 PM.

Originally posted by PacificaNorthwest View Post
    Some players abuse the rc-cars, like, evading death spawning them, go 'round with them killing them, when they will be killed they enter again in rc-cars

So i suggest to prohibit the use of rc-cars, like is prohibited spawn hydras, rhino, etc.. allowing them just in Happy Hour, to make players stop to abuse it. As well, the rc-cars in Army and Police spawns would be removed...

edit: Or, at least, make the rc-car's abuse something against the rules, resulting jail and etc
    i saw a lot of players, they are deathevading with rc vehicles. Good idea!

Comment

yh I'm sick of this also. we need to block players from spawning them because its very hard to get them kill.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

i see a lot of players when i almost kill them and they use rc-vehicles to evade death, that's not fair....we need to block players use rc-vehicles....
        VERY GOOD IDEA !
        GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

When i almost kill players,players enter rc-vehicles and use /healme for restore health. Its pretty annoying me.
          I support this idea

Comment

Yea i also support this idea it is good idea i also seen many players using rc-cars getting rockets they just come out from their car when they see no one is watching the car and they come out in a second shoot from rocket and again press enter and running away they duel some ppl but when they are about to lost they run and enter rc-cars.

few days ago something happened strange me and another player we both can't enter again rc-vehicles, after spawning once rc-car we were not able to enter it again so we have to spawn another car or we have to call our car /cc, it will be also good if we cant enter any rc vehicle again, but i support this idea good one.

Comment

Also, it should be removed from the police and army spawn, when they enter it, admins have nothing to do with it since they used a static vehicle to evade death so thats allowed, however it's unfair for me since they get in the rc-vehicle so fast without even opening any door.

Comment

Very good idea. But I don't think we need to remove the RC-Vehicles. Why? Because players like RC-Vehicles, specialy new players, because not every server got RC-Vehicles.

I have a suggestion. For players who want to join a RC-Vehicle they will need to wait 5 seconds to join the RC Vehicle.
                They will see a textdraw with: Entering RC Vehicle in 5 seconds. Or something like that. So people can still enjoy RC Vehicles without abusing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                  Also, it should be removed from the police and army spawn, when they enter it, admins have nothing to do with it since they used a static vehicle to evade death so thats allowed, however it's unfair for me since they get in the rc-vehicle so fast without even opening any door.
                  and also its impossible to kill them while they are in rc cars because in other vehicles there are windows so we can kill them from there but not in rc cars i think it will take alot of time to remove all rc cars from the spawnzones and disable all rc cars from /v, i say for now admins should add fences around those rc cars so no one can get them and sit in them until owners remove all rc-cars and disable spawning from /v.

EDIT:
                  Originally posted by Beer View Post
                  I have a suggestion. For players who want to join a RC-Vehicle they will need to wait 5 seconds to join the RC Vehicle.
                  They will see a textdraw with: Entering RC Vehicle in 5 seconds. Or something like that. So people can still enjoy RC Vehicles without abusing it.
                  Great idea^^
                  Last edited by Warden; 24-09-15, 10:31 AM. Reason: editing

Comment

I agree but it doesn't really call for the removal of the RC- vehicles. Players that are new to this server love these rc-vehicles. At some stage players don't even fight back there opponents as they are to strong for there own liking. But to be honest there are players who have been playing here for sometime, know the rules and still choose to you use commands in fights, for example ....> /healme or even /car. The RC- vehicle, players use it to there advantage for a getaway rout.

In this case I think there should be a 3seconds before they can enter there target vehicle. Using these rc-vehicles to evade death is pretty much annoying but this doesn't really call for them to remove.
                    Last edited by Ryda; 24-09-15, 03:30 PM.
                    Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Yes, this is a great idea. This way, won't be necessary remove the rcs, and, at same time, we can prevent the players to abuse it!

Comment

Very good idea. But I don't think we need to remove the RC-Vehicles. Why? Because players like RC-Vehicles, specialy new players, because not every server got RC-Vehicles.

I agree with Beer think putting 5 sec before they enter the rc-vehicle. I think that it will be a peaceful way to deal with this situation

Comment

So, something?

Comment

5 seconds is good idea. but he needs to STAND on the RC vehicle to enter it. if he ran away. he must not teleport inside the rc vehicle.
                            Stay low, Go fast.
                            Kill first, Die last.
                            One shot, One kill
                            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

By the way there is a guy with a killing spree near 1100 that abuses with rc-tank (uses it to avoid death)... thats why we need something about rc-cars

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X