X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto V - 60 Frames-Per-Second PC Trailer

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ond-pc-trailer

<iframe src="http://www.rockstargames.com/videoplayer?id=11267&locale=en_us" allowFullScreen style="width:640px; height:360px; border:none;"><!-- --></iframe>

On April 14th, Grand Theft Auto V arrives on PC with a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. Today, catch a glimpse of it in action - running at 60FPS with the official Grand Theft Auto V 60 Frames-Per-Second Trailer.

For the best viewing experience, please make sure to watch on the most recent generation device and/or browser.
    Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 02-04-15, 11:15 PM.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

• Now thats something! :O

Comment

• UPDATE:

Its now official:

GTA Online Heists TV Spot

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...heists-tv-spot

<iframe src="http://www.rockstargames.com/videoplayer?id=11268&locale=en_us" allowFullScreen style="width:640px; height:360px; border:none;"></iframe>

When GTAV arrives for PC in little more than a week, it will include the recently launched Heists, along with all the existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released so far for Grand Theft Auto Online. Today, check out the new Heists TV Spot shot entirely on PC, that will begin airing this weekend.

Original Post:

Not sure how this link was found (the video is unlisted), but below is an unreleased Heists trailer filmed on PC. (Via R* Russia Youtube channel.)

From Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAu...ecorded_on_pc/

''Before someone questions it, this is legit. This was uploaded today on Rockstar's Russian YouTube page, but marked as unlisted (Probably also unlisted on their main channel as well). Someone got a hold of the URL somehow, so the video may either get taken down at some point or Rockstar will just mark it as unlisted. It was not uploaded as 60 FPS, when it is officially shown it will likely be 60 FPS on the newswire like today's 60 FPS trailer was.''
        Translated video description:
        Watch the video of the robbery GTA Online, shot entirely on the PC-version of Grand Theft Auto V. PC-version comes out on April 14 and includes updates with the robbery and all the other updates GTA Online, released today.
        Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 03-04-15, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Damn i can't wait for the remaining 11 days for me. Im actually pretty bored all the time
          It's for sale for €44,99.
          It's pretty insane what space it does take for the installation, but i hope it's all worth it.
          Not so sure if i will install on my Solid State drive ( Faster loading ) or on the regular Western Digital black ( laptop ).
          Last edited by daan_deurloo; 03-04-15, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Pre-load for GTA 5 will start on the 7th April for Steam and Rockstar Digital customers

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...cles/204657218

Yes, pre-loads via Rockstar Warehouse and Steam will be available on April 7th. We will update this page with an exact time as soon as that information is available. If you pre-ordered GTAV from a digital retailer other than Rockstar Warehouse or Steam, please contact your retailer’s customer support departments for details on pre-loads.

Comment

• Can't wait for PC release, so there are finally mods improving this horrible game. Same was with GTA 4 mods, thanks to http://www.gtaall.com/gta-4/mods/ the problem was solved swiftly.

Comment

• youre all going to be dissapointed cause it will be shit cause it overhyped

Comment

• Originally posted by fatlob View Post
                  youre all going to be dissapointed cause it will be shit cause it overhyped
                  So, you work on rockstar and had a free copy before everyone? Yes sure.

Comment

• RSSC/Steam Pre-Load for GTA V PC is now live,download is 60.4GB

UPDATE:

Green Man Gaming Keys now rolling out

http://blog.playfire.com/2015/04/gta...edemption.html

UPDATE2:

Steam Pre-load is up (Its 59.0GB)

(pic is not mine)
                    Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 07-04-15, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Will get the dvd next week. I've never used Steam and i will never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                        So, you work on rockstar and had a free copy before everyone? Yes sure.
                        and what is your argument for it being good?
                        the physics seem shit and everyone is overhyping the fucking heists. they would only be good if rockstar would add new heists every few weeks/months. as of now they are 9/10 on my shit scale.
                        otherwise you play it once and then you will never use it again for the next 10 years.
                        the game is rather good for 2015 but nothing exceptional
                        Last edited by fatlob; 07-04-15, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• and what is your argument for it being good?
                          We (Pc gamers) are fucking waiting for this game since 2013, does this sounds like a good argument for you? I don't give a damn about adding new heists every week or so, remember on pc we gonna have modding. ( Maybe a gtav:mp mod? who knows )
                          A lot of online games doesn't receive weekly updates and still funny as hell to play with friends (if you have some at least)

otherwise you play it once and then you will never use it again for the next 10 years
                          Samp is here since 2005 if i'm not wrong, this explains something here huh.

Comment

• Preloading the game. Going to take a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                              We (Pc gamers) are fucking waiting for this game since 2013, does this sounds like a good argument for you? I don't give a damn about adding new heists every week or so, remember on pc we gonna have modding. ( Maybe a gtav:mp mod? who knows )
                              A lot of online games doesn't receive weekly updates and still funny as hell to play with friends (if you have some at least)

what does that explain? that gta sa is one of the best games ever? i agree.

We (Pc gamers) are fucking waiting for this game since 2013, does this sounds like a good argument for you?
                              no, not at all, its overhyped.

I don't give a damn about adding new heists every week or so, remember on pc we gonna have modding. ( Maybe a gtav:mp mod? who knows )
                              i agree, i dont want heists either, thtas why i think it would be a better idea if the time to make heists woudl have been spent at least making other things better, thing that will last 10 years.

Comment

• i agree, i dont want heists either, thtas why i think it would be a better idea if the time to make heists woudl have been spent at least making other things better, thing that will last 10 years.
                                Things are changed, i'm sure they'll keep releasing free dlc's from now on, and even if they don't, modders will keep the game alive.
                                If someone create a V:MP mod like SA:MP, with a lot of people, this game will for sure last more than 10 years, i'm sure.

Btw, yes, seems to be overhyped, but this is how big companies do. It's all about money and i'm not complaining about as i know i'll like the game already, not for its graphics neither new features on pc, but for something more special for me, another chance to play with some old friends (Family actually) i got here on GamerX that do not even play here anymore.
                                Last edited by DeathBeatZ; 08-04-15, 02:40 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X