Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats the exact Mirror of our German Nation ,Dozens of mixed cultures and Countries

Comment

• Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
      i know i'm a Germany supporter but :

i'm kinda :S but i don't really care
      What's your point? not to mention all of them apart from Klose and Podolski were born in Germany but still it's nice to see mixed cultures in a country.
      Last edited by UltimateSoldier; 11-07-14, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• This is going to suck but i will watch it still anyway...
        Brazil please don't loss again...
        Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 12-07-14, 08:22 PM.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon2_Kill155 View Post
          This is going to suck
          Why so? It's still 3rd place, not a match to throw away IMO. But if Brazil loses again then owell dont even know what could happen...

Comment

• Oh lord here we go again...

Update: Fucking Robben man...

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 12-07-14, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• This time Robben didn't dive at all, hehe

But hey the match has just started, maybe Brazil will wake up, maybe.

lmao Jon, you said it. Netherlands scored again xD, goal from Blind.
              Last edited by UltimateSoldier; 12-07-14, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Fucking lol 2-0

Update: *Sigh* Brazil whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy...

0-3

And fuck that Ref...
                Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 12-07-14, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Finally 3-0 Netherlands with goal from Wijnaldum xd

Comment

• Originally posted by pizzaguy
                    Stupid Algerian referee, fucking unfair.
                    Okay the refree didnt do a great match, but it surely wasn't refree's fault lmao. Brazil team sucks. It's just fact.

Comment

• Yo fuck this game and that referee THIS SUCKED! and Brazil played horribly my god...

I can't WAIT! for the Final tomorrow.
                      Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 12-07-14, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah didn't do anything the first goal robben diving and he wasnt even in the penalty box the 2nd was offside (before the goal) and Oscar deserved a penalty and there was a handball in the penalty box and before they scored the third goal there was a foul, Yeah did a great match
                        Robben diving this time? nope. Thiago Silva actually drown his shirt. For others was even red card just saying. About the second goal, yes there was an offside but it was like 1cm don't think any of the assistans saw it so yeah that's why. For the third goal I didn't see any faults before it so don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

Red card I agree, but it wasn't a penalty he was outside the penalty area
                          I've just seen the faul on TV and you are right, he wasn't in the penalty area.

Comment

Stupid Algerian referee, fucking unfair.
                            im algerian :/ , why its stupid ? Brazil team sucks thats all , and 7-1 its referee too ? stop talking about referee ..(stop making excuses)
                            Robben were trolling brazil defenders like he driving cars..+ he just given thiago silva yellow card , and it was red card

Comment

• Brazil was the boss for a lot of fucking decades, now this team just sucks. Well, happens. If they want to rule football again for some years like we always did in the past, we need to reformulate this oldskool style.. Playing with force, in the sentimental way it's just outdated and the CBF (Brazilian National "Team'') needs to put this on their mind and learn the europe way.. Technical and strategic matches. Or else we're going to be like others national teams over the world, one title each 20 or more years.

Originally posted by EviL View Post
                              im algerian :/ , why its stupid ? Brazil team sucks thats all , and 7-1 its referee too ? stop talking about referee ..(stop making excuses)
                              Robben were trolling brazil defenders like he driving cars..+ he just given thiago silva yellow card , and it was red card
                              Don't be a crybaby because he said that, he insulted the referee not your nation. And by the way, Robben does sucks with all that scene just like Neymar also does all the time and most of the footballers actually do. Unfortunately, never going to be punishable by FIFA as it's considered as a "game strategy"

Comment

• Well here we are the grand finale Germany vs Argentina. This is going to be a good one. OH MAN!!!

Closing ceremony happening right now.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X