X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Congratulation Germany! WOOOHOOOO!

Update: Messi won the golden ball... smh

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 13-07-14, 11:00 PM.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

• Messi golden ball? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH funny indeed.

Comment

• Congratz to Germany !!!!
          Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

• This has been an amazing Word Cup wow i enjoyed i really did. Man the wait for the next four years is going to be hard! but hey we got the Euro Cup in 2016! Again Congratulation Germany! you did well in this game and your now World Champions!

Update: o_o Holy shit...
            https://twitter.com/FifNdhs

Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 13-07-14, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon2_Kill155 View Post
              Update: o_o Holy shit...
              https://twitter.com/FifNdhs

Fake...

Comment

• What an amazing World Cup... Wow... :')
                Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 14-07-14, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• WE MADE IT!

Weltmeister 2014 <3

Comment

• Well done.

Comment

• I have to post this in this page because good god this just amazing! What a World Cup this has been... :')
                      Amazing work by the BBC!

Update: Original audio is removed due to copyrights. Boooooo

Update2: Got a new one with the orignal sound enjoy.
                      Last edited by Jon2_Kill155; 14-07-14, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• I'd like to say Congratulations to German people for the amazing match! and for the deserved victory, also Argentina played a very good match, and they may lost the World Cup but they won the love of the people.

Comment

• There are riots happening in Argentina right now SMH! Its just a game!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...725_story.html

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — Riot police are firing tear gas and using water cannons to restrain a group of youth who are hurling rocks and vandalizing stores at a rally in Buenos Aires to celebrate Argentina’s gutsy performance in a 1-0 loss to Germany in the World Cup finals.

Parents with young children could be seen running down streets after police, who at first remained on the sidelines, tried to take back the area near the city’s iconic Obelisk after 9 p.m. local time.

Local media reported 8 police officers were injured in violence late Sunday.

The disturbances came after thousands of Argentines gathered peacefully at the Obelisk with families and neighbors to applaud Argentina’s best World Cup performance in 24 years.

Comment

• Well Germany won,they are the best in the world.
                            So congratulations to Germans fan.

Germany really deserve to win world cup.
                            Im happy for them.

Happy ending!!!!
                            My FRANCEis still the best in the world!!!
                            Last edited by Mertens; 15-07-14, 11:43 AM.
                            "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

• Me and my Teammates had a lot of ups and downs, all the hard work did make sense at the end !
                              Finally we made it, i am proud to say: "WE ARE WELTMEISTER"

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                I'd like to say Congratulations to German people for the amazing match! and for the deserved victory, also Argentina played a very good match, and they may lost the World Cup but they won the love of the people.
                                same ! ^^!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X