Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were the server owner, what would you change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Give us names !!!!
    Me for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
      Ban Rick

Promote Rick to level 10

Comment

Change Golden's name to "Fatty", give level 9 to garib_admi & Breakdown.

Comment

Make money more useful, if it's just there for properties - it's useless.
          Allow players to purchase personal vehicles and add upgrades for IG cash, while limiting the vehicles you can spawn to crappy ones.

Revamp the TP system, make it so TP's will have to answer players' questions via something like /ask, /helpme, /requesthelp and more.
          Last edited by Arochelo; 29-04-16, 04:04 PM.
          I'm one Jewish moffo
          - mostly playing roleplay servers (Aaron_Snowhill/Michael_Snowhill) -

Comment

Originally posted by Arochelo View Post
            Revamp the TP system, make it so TP's will have to answer players' questions via something like /ask, /helpme, /requesthelp and more.
            And the newbies won't use them too because they don't know the CMDs.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
              And the newbies won't use them too because they don't know the CMDs.
              A good way to instate this feature would be showing a TextDraw to the newbies saying "Use /ask if you need help regarding server" when they type a char message which involves any Interrogatives like "What" "how" etc. Moreover we can have Random Messages every once in a while saying "Use /ask if you need any kind of help concerning Server or forums". Plus if anyone asks a question in the chat, the TPs and regulars can always tell them to use /ask. Its not a bad idea at all.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

If I were the owner of gamerx .... All would kiss my ass , would send countless pm 's saying I'm the best and asking me for promotion,
                I would not turn a blind eye to some players who break rules and do not receive the deserved punishment
                not promoted players who do not know the basic commands gamerx , would change the gamerx cookies system , change some things in class , would establish the happy hour be exactly one hour ,
                would ban players who were doing school exams or job interviews until they could return

I would not change the essence of the server , the developers certainly did a great job

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                  [*]/God cmd available for every player.
                  Then everyone (mostly the Vietnamese players) will stop using other commands to avoid death and will abuse the /god command. Then the admins would get lots of reports about "godmode abuse". For me, this isn't recommended.
                  PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                    Give us names !!!!
                    No I can't do that King Rick I'm sorry .
                    But there's two admins which I hate them so much . It's not mentioned to you you're good and a tp which is a girl . I can't mention anything here sorry ^^ .

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
                    Me for sure
                    No you wrong my noof ^^ I would promote you to lvl 3
                    Last edited by Robo; 30-04-16, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint_queen View Post
                      No I can't do that King Rick I'm sorry .
                      But there's two admins which I hate them so much . It's not mentioned to you you're good and a tp which is a girl . I can't mention anything here sorry ^^ .
                      Im a girl TP its me.
                      OT: I'd demote myself to TP. Admin is hardwork. But I'd probably remove a few rules and add a few. I'd remove 'No bugs allowed in rz' and add 'Only English to be spoken'.
                      yup im kiddin
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                        Im a girl TP its me.
                        OT: I'd demote myself to TP. Admin is hardwork. But I'd probably remove a few rules and add a few. I'd remove 'No bugs allowed in rz' and add 'Only English to be spoken'.
                        yup im kiddin
                        Wow , Since when you're a TP girl ? I didn't notice that you changed your gender :c

Comment

• I would remove rc cars from rz. And increase tp requirements hours frm 100 to 150hr .
                          sigpic

Comment

• remove Tps
                            and option on forum to apply for admin
                            I always stand out,
                            So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

• Originally posted by 1_Arpit View Post
                              I would remove rc cars from rz. And increase tp requirements hours frm 100 to 150hr .
                              About the TP status, I'd bring the Trusted Player test back as it's a good way to test someone's general knowledge about the server before giving them the tag that they are trusted.
                              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X