No announcement yet.

What is the purpose of playing GamerX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the purpose of playing GamerX?

Tell us. why you playing on GamerX?

I'm playing for Racing, handling, Making Maps, annoying Delija and DMing at events.

What about you?
    Last edited by Mason; 13-07-15, 02:56 AM.

The Same Reason. but with 'Trying to get TP Status' XD

Comment

Making objects, racing a bit, hanging out, and killing Mousytom. They are all fun

Comment

Making a lot of friends , burning HeartBeat's house , Make others enjoy the game and yeah racing and dming stuff
        Last edited by bibo_lilo; 15-07-15, 07:42 AM.
        Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Making objects ; Deathmatching, racing
          I'm trying to be good with all GamerX players and get my rank up!
          Last edited by Smokia; 13-07-15, 02:54 AM.

Comment

LOOOOL Bobby I can't Stop Laughing because your avatar!!!!! XDDDDDDD

Comment

I don't go on often, but when I do, I make maps and sex with lorsimon.

Comment

I'm pretty inactive but I'm tryin to get more often in the game now. I like to DM, race and I'm not rly good at creating objects, due to the fact that I've never played for that. Oh and I also play for goos, I remember there were a lot back in 2011/2012, don't know now because I barely play the server. Well, that's it. I try to get fun as much as possible.

Comment

It pretty much awesome. It's all about making new friends, Deathmatching, race, exciting Events its all fun.
                  Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

When I was lvl 1 I was crazy for DM'ing, learning new stuff about the game, and annoying people. Yeh, I was nub and I admit it was funny back then (being annoying is not really funny for me anymore). Also I was very involved into the clans stuff. It was amazing when I was in ESPA and MEX clan and we used to fight against other clans. Sometimes it was like 20-30+ people fighting at the same time, and in the same place. You just don't see clan wars like those anymore...

When I got lvl 2, I already was bored of DM'ing. My favorite things were now hanging out and talk a lot of crap on TP chat with my friends.

Now that I am admin, I still enjoying hanging out with friends and talking crap. Also I enjoy so much to contribute with something to this community. But of course, sex with nicoud. Sex with nicoud is the reason why I still playing.
                    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

I make maps Making objects Comfort of the trouble of work and funy Time with funyy players

Comment

Yea i forgot something: Playing on [A] Clan XD

Comment

Handling?

Anyway, I login if I'm bored, no other reason.

Comment

[offtopic]
                            Originally posted by Mason
                            Man Why you're Bad kid? Just say why you're playing GamerX only, whatever you say.
                            You're always joining somethings not your bizniz.
                            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ed=1#post31034

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...0980#post30980
                            And more. more...

You think you're helping? No ofc. You're annoying. Just play and stay away from troubles!

Originally posted by Eugine
                            Don't be such an asshole, no one even cares about you stupid kid, go hide in a cave, fucking.. I'm just speechless, how can people hate so much, okay. That's fine.
                            Originally posted by Mason
                            a3 come on, Listen kid, I won't to insult you here ok? so behave and stay away from troubles
                            Why are you both fighting in multiple topics in this forum? Calm down, both of you. Make love not war.

[/offtopic]

Racing, mapping and road trips are the main reason why I'm playing here. Recently started dming again as well, now the events claim most of my time.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Thank you Jobu_Janes, And I'm Sorry. I just got mad. and i always see him saying things our of topic. always, and you check the links uploaded by me!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X