What is the purpose of playing GamerX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
    When I got lvl 2, I already was bored of DM'ing. My favorite things were now hanging out and talk a lot of crap on TP chat with my friends.
    Yes! That's when GamerX was very limited with players and we would do all the dumb stuff xD. The community was small when we were TP's but, we all knew each other very well. GamerX changes so much over the years!

Comment

The best fun in gamerx that i had is playing event steal the project and also hunger games , ctf and sometimes racing and hanging with friends and also asslicking garib_admi
      My Youtube Channel
      GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
      [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

I play to deathmatch and obviously to chat with people and make jokes and laugh

Comment

kill newbies xD and have fun with friends that's all and help etc etc..

Comment

I first joined the server because of the features in the Server Description in the SAMP listings. Races, DM, Stunts, Freeroam. No CnR, no RP. It was fairly full of people, and had a decent ping. That's why I first connected.

Then I found the Horn jump feature, and the Boost feature, and I was hooked. I realized I could use these to make my car "fly". Within my first half an hour, I had my car in the air. By the end of the day, I was crashing into buildings, and after a couple weeks, I was cruising the sky like a boss. Now I own the sky. I wrote a tut on the subject, and have been flying ever since.

Stunts are probably my favorite. You have some really good courses and stunt areas. I like some of the race courses, most of the deathmatch events like Siege, CTF and STP, and I love the Sumo, Derby, and Bloodring events as well. Minigames like the miniguns, warzones, combat zones are fun when enough people show up. I really like that we can submit our own maps for events and races and such. Goos add a good dose of fun, and joining in the roadtrips gives you the racing warm and fuzzies, without the mess of actually racing.

The community is awesome. Lots of servers are managed and moderated by such immature players, it can really tarnish the fun. Your admins are pretty level-headed and rational. You don't seem to just promote people you know, or your friends. You put thought into player promotion, and adhere to your standards, even when a goof makes the rules seem harsh (see Mason's recent TP app for ex). I appreciate that, even if it does bite once in a while, it ensures people are promoted for good reason.

And the way you have the server set up even makes playing with cheaters and hackers not as bothersome as in other servers. So what if you get aimbotted or the other guy's using movement hacks? Death isn't really a game killer here. You can do all sorts of stuff, and there's no real (outside of some events) consequences from dieing or losing a conflict. It makes the cheaters seem even more pathetic because the laid-back nature of the gameplay.

Finally, cookies. OMG. It's great to pull out a rocket launcher whenever you need one. Someone running you down with their car? Boom! Problem solved.

Yeah. I could go on and on. I play because you make playing fun. Thanks to everyone!

That's good enough for me!

Comment

Making maps + holding objects, helping players and enjoy playing with my friends.

and also buying /bibolilo.

Comment

Mostly standing around with a jetpack in medic spawn or making troll goos that no one likes

Comment

to keep beating burtons in swan
                  Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

to annoy lorsimon
                    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Enjoy helping players, Dm And GX is Fun
                      Modified
                      Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
                      Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

For DEMOTION!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Making moneh, racing, DMing, events, helping and meeting new people.

Comment

help players, kill players and annoy them.
                            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I love Racing, winning Events, getting kILL Streak, making objects, stunting and Killing Maze with Minigun XD
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Racing, Dming, Dueling, Events, Minigames, making kill streek, having new friends, helping players, reporting hackers, stunting and using of tons of awesome commands.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X