Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really sad to see people which have been with us for such a long time leaving the community. I still hope that you will find time and maybe come back after your career, we all will miss you.

Best wishes for your future from me too!
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Never Say a GoodBye XD

Comment

good luck bro, i dont know you so much but i can say that you're a good teammate, i hope you have a good time off-game and when you want to return, we wait you

Comment

Good bye bro , wanna see you again in game :3 , and also you make a difference in gamerx so we all will miss you , have a nice time

Comment

Good Bye, Mike_seven me and you not friends but we talked in-game before But , I see you're an amazing player and a modest and friendly and very active in chat and very helpful , You are really a good person I feel like you are going back again Because you interested our server, Good Luck bro In your life and army and i And I want to see you again.
            Bye Mike.
            Last edited by NeuroX; 13-06-16, 05:07 AM.

Comment

BB I missed You

Comment

Well shit, yet another awesome oldie, who will be missed. Sad to see you leave, you are such a genuine and funny guy. I've had lots of fun with you in the past. But anyways, have fun in the army and come visit once or twice a year, like me

Comment

Bye,Good luck in life man

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X